GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

'10 Gti Autobahn vs mk4 R32 roll

project92raddoslc

Go Kart Champion
Ran into a mk4 R32 last night and went from a 2nd gear roll. Just about side by side through the top of fourth gear, until I pulled about a fender on him.

r32 mods: all stock but straight piped exhaust
mk6 mods: none
Both car were 6 speeds

Tried to go from a dig with the guy but he wouldn't...lame.

Much more impressed with this mk4 .:R considering the mk5 .:R I raced a few weeks ago got walked by 2 cars.

I'd be interested to see how the mk4 would have done from a dig.

Last edited:

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
If he can drive his car then from a dig he'd beat you. AWD beats FWD on a launch; no way around that :thumbsup:

Nice roll race either way ;)

project92raddoslc

Go Kart Champion
If he can drive his car then from a dig he'd beat you. AWD beats FWD on a launch; no way around that :thumbsup:

Nice roll race either way ;)

yeah really depends if he has the balls to launch hard. I can get out of the hole decent but it's no awd launch by any means.

tplociniak

Go Kart Newbie
I love mk4 r32's....especially turbo'd ones haha

veedubj011

Ready to race!
I find this hard to believe. Unless you have the slowest Mk6 in the world. Mk4 R32's are about as fast as 1.8t's with bolt ons. I pull two of my friends 1.8t's with full bolt ons and a tune. I would destroy an r32, and you should too.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
even from 2nd, he shoulda beat you. weird...

:iono: for a MK4, really?

I find this hard to believe. Unless you have the slowest Mk6 in the world. Mk4 R32's are about as fast as 1.8t's with bolt ons. I pull two of my friends 1.8t's with full bolt ons and a tune. I would destroy an r32, and you should too.

Agreed with this ^^

project92raddoslc

Go Kart Champion
i've raced 2 R32s, one mk4 and one mk5. I pulled a fender on the mk4 and two cars on the mk5. mk4=exhaust, mk5=stock.
R32s are turds from a roll, but like I said, I'd like to do one from a dig.