GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

bored out of my mind

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Kids put to bed. Dinner done. Getting my drink on.

I'm with ya on that one. I'm just bummed I can't get my new gauge and euro switch installed this weekend... AND I have a bulb out light on the dash for LED's that weren't supposed to throw one. Total gaycocks...

Last edited:

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
Cleaned the kitchen for my wife, then i worked on laying down a couple of tracks in my home recording studio. With the software today and a computer and an interface anybody can have a home recording studio. I've been playing music since the mid 50's, now it is mainly just a hobby, a hobby that i enjoy doing everyday.

Now: Chill-in, listening to Etta James singing her songs from Heart of A Woman, check it out, and reading the forum to keep up with my com-padres.

One of the great things about the GTI, many options for listening to music, and the RNS 510 etc. does a nice job.

Last edited:

Matt-mk6

Ready to race!
well sounds like we are all having a chill night, well gunkata id be mad about that too lol, and i hate this weather! because if it was warm id be out cruisin just for fun BUT i live in the middle of no where and tonight was cruddy out with the snow drifts from the wind out here in the country lol

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
can you drift in the snow drifts? lol...

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
snow tires?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
word. Yeah, snow tires rule... I may sell my set (with 17" denvers) in the fall if you are looking for some.