GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Locked thread. thanks for playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodle1

Ready to race!
**Beware of Rant**

Usp Motorsports is a joke, I ordered a short shifter and some other things on November 24th (Black Friday deals), The short shifter said it
needed to be ordered and it was estimated to ship on November 25th. I have been looking at my order status for a while and it says,"Product on order" I looked at the short shifter on the website and it said now the shifter will ship on January 6th,
https://i.gyazo.com/0d8fa975486913a993bed9390b013611.png
The estimated date of shipment was November 25th before and I still didn't
receive my order. I talked to them and they basically said "My bad, Would you like me to cancel the order" I was really surprised, I left a good review before because they hooked me up with free shipping for spending $99+ I was really thinking about making some big future purchases like a clutch kit from them but now I'm that's out of the question. It's like a 10 yr old child is estimating the shipping dates and managing inventory, I now I have to wait over a month for my product to hopefully arrive, I won't ever buy from here, They take your money, and if I was to buy something more important I would be Car-less. Im sure they would eventually ship the product whenever they feel like. :mad:

*Read* Update: Usp is really not as bad as I said initially, My order was shipped today and they made it right. I understand that it was busy and stuff got confusing, Thanks to Usp for their great customer service, I'm probably going to buy from them again.

Last edited:

dead_catz

Ready to race!
**Beware of Rant**

Usp Motorsports is a joke, I ordered a short shifter and some other things on November 24th (Black Friday deals), The short shifter said it
needed to be ordered and it was estimated to ship on November 25th. I have been looking at my order status for a while and it says,"Product on order" I looked at the short shifter on the website and it said now the shifter will ship on January 6th,
https://i.gyazo.com/0d8fa975486913a993bed9390b013611.png
The estimated date of shipment was November 25th before and I still didn't
receive my order. I talked to them and they basically said "My bad, Would you like me to cancel the order" I was really surprised, I left a good review before because they hooked me up with free shipping for spending $99+ I was really thinking about making some big future purchases like a clutch kit from them but now I'm that's out of the question. It's like a 10 yr old child is estimating the shipping dates and managing inventory, I now I have to wait over a month for my product to hopefully arrive, I won't ever buy from here, They take your money, and if I was to buy something more important I would be Car-less. Im sure they would eventually ship the product whenever they feel like. :mad:

sometimes logistics and things just get out of hand around the holidays. They might have oversold their stock due to a great deal and wanted to keep it going true to their word all Black Friday day long.It is good they offered to cancel it without and hassle, if I were that irritated about a companies dealings I would suggest canceling. If Amazon screws me over on prime shipping I frequently cancel to feel like I'm getting my 99 prime fees a year justice. I have dealt with usp once on a promotion like this but my item arrived quickly.

JohnoBurr

Ready to race!
I think you're overreacting a lot here. I've ordered several times from them without issue, but even then it sounds like they offered to cancel the order and refund you if you didn't want to wait. Why didn't you take that option and just order elsewhere? It sounds like the issue is out of their hands and have to wait for the parts to arrive. I could understand your anger if they didn't offer any sort of resolution, but you just come off as childish.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
It probably has a lot to do with christmas/black friday. I get the frustration, but if time is more important than your money, then get your money back and purchase somewhere else.

Noodle1

Ready to race!
I think you're overreacting a lot here. I've ordered several times from them without issue, but even then it sounds like they offered to cancel the order and refund you if you didn't want to wait. Why didn't you take that option and just order elsewhere? It sounds like the issue is out of their hands and have to wait for the parts to arrive. I could understand your anger if they didn't offer any sort of resolution, but you just come off as childish.

I didn't cancel because now short shifters are like 60 bucks more then they were on black Friday, If I were to go with Ecs or Modded euros I would have gotten a short shifter for like 10 bucks more that day. The issue was that their shipping estimate was wayyy off and If I were to buy something like a clutch kit, I may have been car-less for who knows how long. I don't know, I guess I did come off a little childish, It's just I was really angry.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I too believe you are over reacting. Sure it sucks but you bought a sale item off the internet... on the biggest sale day possible.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Some people bashing USP and yet dont even live in the state... They are a shop first.. then a distributor, then a manufacturer.... most of yall get your panties in a bunch due to a shipping error and wait.. and instantly the company is a POS and everyone who works there deserves to die....

liven up ehh?

Noodle1

Ready to race!
@USPmotorsports

Update: Usp is really not as bad as I said initially, My order was shipped today and they made it right. I understand that it was busy and stuff got confusing, Thanks to Usp for their great customer service, I'm probably going to buy from them again :)

USPMotorsports

Ready to race!
@USPmotorsports

Update: Usp is really not as bad as I said initially, My order was shipped today and they made it right. I understand that it was busy and stuff got confusing, Thanks to Usp for their great customer service, I'm probably going to buy from them again :)

Thanks for the update and I am glad we are able to help. Do you mind updating your Google review as well?

Phil

Noodle1

Ready to race!
Let me guess, he even wrote a negative review before even letting you guys work something out? Gotta love it.

I wrote a positive 5 star review at first, then updated it to a negative review and now I'm going to update it to a 4-star review, No need to jump to conclusions when you dont know any details :confused: I was told that Usp couldn't do anything to help me and I was going to have to wait a month longer for my items to arrive. 2 days later I get an email saying my order was shipped :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.