GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

COMPLETE Velocity Motoring Wheels Thread!! {Redline Motorworks}

Status
Not open for further replies.

isons429

Ready to race!
V714's in stock

VMR does not have them in stock, they are discontinued. Sucks that VMR is advertising the wheels as for sale when they don't have them...

OneHotHatch

Ready to race!
What's in stock?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Thanks, Andrew!

VMR 18x8.5 V708's mounted with Sumitomo HTR Z III's 225/40/18. Great price and service from Redline Motorworks.

jstrau8

Ready to race!
Im about to order the V708's in Matte Black, was wondering if anybody knows of security bolts that would fit these... I live in a pretty bad area at the moment. Sooooo excited to place my order. Also, best sized tires for the 18x8.5 V708's?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
RAD locks should work. VMR recommends 225's for the wheels.

JKoby123

Ready to race!
:cool:
Im about to order the V708's in Matte Black, was wondering if anybody knows of security bolts that would fit these... I live in a pretty bad area at the moment. Sooooo excited to place my order. Also, best sized tires for the 18x8.5 V708's?

Just put those exact wheels on my TR yesterday. The standard tire size is 225/40/18. I'm in love with them, btw.

Don, I owe you some pictures sir. I will post them up tomorrow! :)

jstrau8

Ready to race!
Awesome guys thanks for the help

:cool:

Just put those exact wheels on my TR yesterday. The standard tire size is 225/40/18. I'm in love with them, btw.

Awesome I'm excited for them, they are an early bday present for me, about 6 months early lol. Based on your setup, what size spacers would you have to have to make the wheels flush w/ the fender, front and back? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.