GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR INTERCOOLER

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
^ also a very reptuable company. check out their 11 sec. mk6 package on the website. pretty sick for the price!

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
These oppressive summer months down in the filthy, not just dirty, south are really making me want a bigger IC with stage 2. This morning we had a slight break from the recent heatwave after a quick early morning shower came through. The commute to work was noticeably more enjoyable. The car felt free from the normal bogged down heatsoak that I've been dealing with here. I love driving this car from October through April but it really gets a beat down once the summer hits. I can imagine how much better it would be with an S3 IC, let alone the monstrous APR IC. It really isn't even about gaining power, it's about retaining it.

vilesyntax

Ready to race!
Trust me, no corners are being cut with the FMIC, and trust me, it performs! Yes you are correct, size (surface area in this case) does matter when it comes to intercoolers, my question is this though, with stock location, how much of that surface area is actually getting hit with moving, cooler, air? by this i mean air that hasnt been affected temp wise with the rad. or ac core......

need more info? cost? tellllll meeeeeeee

how does it compare to forge's?

ImAuthenticFTW

Go Kart Champion
need more info? cost? tellllll meeeeeeee

how does it compare to forge's?

It doesnt compare to forges lol, Forges set upactually ties into the stock intercooler and uses both, this one will be a stand alone and does not need the factory intercooler at all, you can even take it out to save weight if you want! I can tell you this, it's still being developed, and testing is still going on with the last update that was given. My car was at their place a few weeks ago to do some test fitting and getting some measurements.

vilesyntax

Ready to race!
It doesnt compare to forges lol, Forges set upactually ties into the stock intercooler and uses both, this one will be a stand alone and does not need the factory intercooler at all, you can even take it out to save weight if you want! I can tell you this, it's still being developed, and testing is still going on with the last update that was given. My car was at their place a few weeks ago to do some test fitting and getting some measurements.

:drool:.. any hints on cost? :)

mikeh61

Ready to race!

interesting..... moar info now please :)