GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ecu update to fix broken park assist..lost Apr tune

tofuD01

Ready to race!
Hello all,

As per my topic, had my major service and Mot done today and passed with flying colours. Now..with the software update it fixed my broken park assist but wiped my APR tune, going to get it to my tuner over next few days but how likely is it that this update may be too new for APR software? Or will APR would have this new update covered?

Need this map for drag racing against my friends Mazda 3 MPS and need to make him eat my dust!

Thanks in advance!

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Hello all,

As per my topic, had my major service and Mot done today and passed with flying colours. Now..with the software update it fixed my broken park assist but wiped my APR tune, going to get it to my tuner over next few days but how likely is it that this update may be too new for APR software? Or will APR would have this new update covered?

Need this map for drag racing against my friends Mazda 3 MPS and need to make him eat my dust!

Thanks in advance!
Do you know what code the ecu flash is? You could email APR or pm Arin and he could let you know if they have a compatible file yet.

tofuD01

Ready to race!
Do you know what code the ecu flash is? You could email APR or pm Arin and he could let you know if they have a compatible file yet.

I have absolutely no idea..they never listed what software on my receipts..guess can only see when my tuner plugs in and see what he can do! But it would be good to know if I'm fine as the wait til then is the lack of confidence in beating that damn mazda3 mps!

dafuture

Go Kart Champion
Just call APR and explain what was done. If you don't check first, the file may be overwritten and you'll be back to square one.

tofuD01

Ready to race!
Just call APR and explain what was done. If you don't check first, the file may be overwritten and you'll be back to square one.

Yeah I'll see what my tuner can do, I'd rather u have the tune added with the update than to have the tune and be back to pre update software. Hopefully Apr has this covered on their database! Stock power really... underwhelming once you get used to Stage 2 power.

tofuD01

Ready to race!
So this was the update file
Old: 0040 5k0907115
New: 0010 5k0907115 N

Anyone else have this update and tuned fine on Apr?