GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R on wet track with ESP off = fun

maisonvi

Ready to race!
I'm in to be a trail car! Ive never been to the track so its probably best I'm behind anyway

Sent while "doing the speed limit"

Yohaan93

That has always been my thought (and experience on the track in 2WD cars), but then I watch WRC and those guys seem to be sideways in every corner no matter what surface they're on so I've wondered if the AWD cars are faster with some sliding.

In WRC they slide partly to stay in the power band of their highly boosted cars
But its also because on loose surfaces understeer is really difficult to recover from, so oversteer is generally a good and safe idea.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
I'm in to be a trail car! Ive never been to the track so its probably best I'm behind anyway

Lol with your boost I wouldn't want to be behind :yikes: :lol:

butchered by autocorrect

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Power is one thing, but I have a feeling I need lots of driver mod.

Power is not want you want your first times out on the track, that is for sure. Learning car control and the proper line is easier at lower speeds. Then moving onto more power after your skills are improved is easy.

uh oh he's got the itch again

Has it been two months already?

maisonvi

Ready to race!
Power is not want you want your first times out on the track, that is for sure. Learning car control and the proper line is easier at lower speeds. Then moving onto more power after your skills are improved is easy.

Oh, I know and agree competly, but its want I drive daily so it is what it is. I probably won't wanna run the e85 tune one the track my first at time out, that's for sure.

rebellionelite

Passed Driver's Ed
Wicked driving man! Its a blast!

I also did some Ice track driving this past weekend. Pretty happy about this shot. Going full sideways ;)