GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2013 Autobahn Pricing

caffeineTX

Ready to race!
used e39 m5 for like 13k
e36 m3 for around 10k

forget buying newer bmw's for around 30k go with the last generation of BMW's that are actually self serviceable or older.

buying the older bmw's for less than half the price of a 30k car you have a lot of extra scrap to bring the car up to great running condition. a lot of the original owners of those cars are also enthusiasts which means they are generally meticulously taken care of so you don't have to worry about too many major things going wrong because the car was neglected.

alanisrox69

'13 4door GTI Autobahn, carbon steel grey. $28,600 plus tax/tags, and 2.9% VW 66-month finance. Bought in February.

When I first test drove, salesman told me VW was offering to pay first car payment up to $500. After playing hardball on sticker price of $31,945....I got em down to $29,100, and when I went in to sign I asked about the first payment immediately, he said it'll be on the paperwork. Different guy brings paperwork and it's not on there, I asked and he said they wrapped it into the $29,100 price. I was like NOPE! I don't need a car today, I have one. This is just because I want a new toy. Started walking out and after waiting a few mins for my ride to come (I got dropped off), they finally gave in and said they would take $500 off the price.

PatrickGTIVI

Ready to race!
Cool story, bro.

Tell your friends to go play the lottery. They are the luckiest guys that don't exist.

No shit. I've owned many BMWs (probably 10 at this point) and they have all been problematic piles of shit. The 335i, in particular, I never believe anyone who says they have a trouble-free one. They are just liars and apologists, mine was at the dealer monthly if not more often.

MacalGTI

Purchased my 2012 Autobahn 4dr 6mt from Dublin VW last August for $27, 499 plus TTL.

theunholy

Go Kart Champion
I got my Wolfsburg DSG GTI Base a little over 2 weeks and paid around $28,200 with extend warranty, tax, tag....etc 3.2% 60 months with $5000 down. I got it at Serramonte VW, it was the last one there and I first saw the sticker price was $30,990...O.O I was shocked... and then I showed him (Email)that the other guy from them quote me $24,5XX and they bring the price down... but $30,990... I was ready to walk off... and it was not my favorite color(I wanted grey but black is ok too..) So I deal with them to bring the APR from 3.9 to 3.2 and walk out the door with $5000 down~

theunholy

Go Kart Champion
No shit. I've owned many BMWs (probably 10 at this point) and they have all been problematic piles of shit. The 335i, in particular, I never believe anyone who says they have a trouble-free one. They are just liars and apologists, mine was at the dealer monthly if not more often.

Were the engine from 335i got an engine of the year award?
but I heard many ppl say that those engine were not reliable?
I could be wrong...

newcarsmell

Go Kart Champion
paid 29k+ fees for my 2013 autobahn. 1.9% financing

check my build thread for receipts of car purchase and cost of tuning later on..

6MT_GTI

Ready to race!

Hmmm...
I had 4 BMWs. E46, 2006 e90, 2006 120d SE, 2011 335is that I traded in for the GTI.
Beside regular maintenance trips and initial e90 crappy RFTs I have never visited the dealer. Absolutely not a single issue.
However, would not own one outside the warranty period.
Also, they are getting to the point that they are just overpriced name. I am enjoying the GTI very much for a tad below HALF of what my new 335is cost.

6MT_GTI

Ready to race!
Were the engine from 335i got an engine of the year award?
but I heard many ppl say that those engine were not reliable?
I could be wrong...

N54 had issues with the HPFP. That is (mainly) fixed.
N55 is more "stable". I had the N54 in my "is" and it was wonderful.
However, 18mpg + the cop magnet was an unnecessary thing...