GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI vs IS300

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
I should have probably disclaimered "Sort of".

Not a real contest here, just funny in a sick way. Didn't originally think the guy was going to get on it hard when I was driving through traffic to get on the freeway, but as soon as he decided to go around the box truck I figured I'd keep up and maybe just show him that his car is slower than mine, becausedicksizecontest. Dude is in front of me in the left lane, gets into the right lane and I follow suit. He punches it (I was confused at first because I thought well, maybe he didn't because of how slow it was), so I hit it and promptly "Un - hit it" so I don't rear end him. I proceed to follow him down the on ramp, when he decides he's going to lose me by jumping the white barrier area around a 350z (ie shit ton of dirt/debris, very slick), but at this point I decide to kill it (I have a limit to my stupidity)...He on the other hand has the back end start squirting out on him and I thought he was going to lose it :yikes:
He flies over to the HOV lane and turns it down, I eventually pass him and I just shake my head at him.

I have a video, I'll upload it and post it here. Sorry it's not really a "race", like it would've been either way :lol: but thought it was entertaining. Probably still not the smartest moves on my part either, but meh, I'll take the criticism ;)

Sorry if you don't like my music, turn the volume down so you don't die, I just did a quick upload.

Last edited:

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Did the Z give chase and put him in his place?

Nope, Z was an old man that didn't look interested, though I'm sure he jumped it for a moment when he saw us coming, I think only to cock block us from jumping in front of him (people do that all the time up here, hurr durr hurr durr can't let anyone in front of me!). Lots of traffic, so not much room for him to show him up anyways even if he was interested. I was really hoping the IS would catch up to me since he was HOV and I was sitting in the left lane, but HOV was terribad today, so as slow as I went, HOV never caught up. I wanted to see if he'd slow down and do a roll once we had space in traffic just so I could show him up, but nope, just ended up with some old bitch in a leaf that rode my asshole because I left a 4 car gap between me and the next guy. It's not like I wasn't matching his speed, but god forbid I leave a gap. She tried to pass me, I lol'd and gave it a little throttle so she couldn't, she just flipped me the bird and then weaved cars to get in front of me. She then proceed to sit about 10 cars behind the guy in front of her....I just jumped through traffic (safely...) until I was in the lane again but in front of her, and then left another gap about 4-5 cars...lol, she was pissed, it was quite entertaining.

Sorry I'm an asshole, I just love to fuck with people, nothing better to do in traffic.

Appogee

Ready to race!
As I was watching, I was like, wait. I know this round, haha then I saw that you were from Federal Way.

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Good story. Stuff like this happens to me alot. It's just annoying that it happens more when I'm in my TDI and I don't have the pure speed on my side like in my GTI. So I usually drive the GTI whenever I can. Wife drives the GTI because it's DSG and I usually take the TDI because I do more driving for work and I work more days of the week. Anyway, it happening when I'm in my TDI makes it all the better when it's good in the GTI.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion

Squashdaddy

Go Kart Champion
Was that the theme from Mega Man?

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
lol at "woooooahhhh". This is a perfect example of a big ego at its best. They will do anything to not lose or stay ahead.

From the 350z's perspective.... "pfft ricer flyby"

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Felt like I was playing a video game with that music lol

Was that the theme from Mega Man?

Black Magic by Savant, they're definitely my favorite artist right now. They have a ton of video game sounding music, some of it you can tell because it's named that way, some isn't, but most of it sounds like it's from a video game :D I'm a wee bit nerdy :thumbsup:

At least you're honest :laugh:

I get people that get really angry at me sometimes though and road rage me, so I try to be very cautious when I fuck back with people that do stupid shit anymore...
I had one guy that almost hit me (not road raging), and then cut me off and went 5 under in the left lane on the freeway, so I got pissed and flipped him off and went around him. Apparently that's all he needed to jump off the cliff, because he started swerving at me while his passenger taped the whole thing on their phone :confused:...I tried to get away but I had a Jetta at the time that just wasn't fast enough. Eventually got in between some cars he couldn't get around and was able to distance myself and get off the freeway...

Had another guy (years ago) that was going to race the car next to him, and I was behind them. I took off too, passed the guy he was racing and then passed him - they were driving really slow cars cause all I had at the time was an mk3 golf lol! The guy got pissed though that I just showed him up, because he started swerving at me, flipping me off...I checked out at that point and started trying to distance myself but he wouldn't let me...I had to drive to the Po Po station to get the dude to leave me alone. That's a good reason I carry a 9mm now...I have no idea what set the guy off, but I didn't do anything to deserve that x.x

TL;DR - People road raged me a couple times, now I pack heat.

edgarnator

Ready to race!
Had another guy (years ago) that was going to race the car next to him, and I was behind them. I took off too, passed the guy he was racing and then passed him - they were driving really slow cars cause all I had at the time was an mk3 golf lol! The guy got pissed though that I just showed him up, because he started swerving at me, flipping me off...I checked out at that point and started trying to distance myself but he wouldn't let me...I had to drive to the Po Po station to get the dude to leave me alone. That's a good reason I carry a 9mm now...I have no idea what set the guy off, but I didn't do anything to deserve that x.x

TL;DR - People road raged me a couple times, now I pack heat.

It is scary out there now.
A friend of mine (MK4 GLI) and I were cruising home on the freeway from a meet the other night and this b6 passat started tailing me and practically followed me home. My friend and I weren't driving recklessly or switching in and out of lanes or anything. I had to floor it to get away from him and of course this a hole floors it as well to try to keep up with me. All this at night with no traffic of course.