GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Possible Clutch Issue?

KAW96

Passed Driver's Ed
So I had my Soutbend Stage 3 Endurance installed about 350-400 miles ago, and I've been going pretty easy on it, but recently (about a 5 days ago) the clutch has begun to feel like the pedal travel has increased and the stiffness has decreased to almost stock level. Otherwise the clutch still engages really low and it still feels very grabby and sturdy when engaging. I've just been concerned because it feels noticeably lighter and longer than others I have felt.

penpal

Srs Bzns
it could be when it was installed the clutch wasn't bled properly. you could try bleeding it again. the springs are supposed to soften up though, the pedal after i put in my sre clutch was so stiff but after couple days of driving it softens up to almost stock like.

Dr Dad

Drag Race Newbie
So I had my Soutbend Stage 3 Endurance installed about 350-400 miles ago, and I've been going pretty easy on it, but recently (about a 5 days ago) the clutch has begun to feel like the pedal travel has increased and the stiffness has decreased to almost stock level. Otherwise the clutch still engages really low and it still feels very grabby and sturdy when engaging. I've just been concerned because it feels noticeably lighter and longer than others I have felt.

Sounds to me like you just finished breaking it in.