GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

deAutoKey rocks

Baosa

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for the feedback.

The prong issue was fixed so we are not sure why that happened, the problem was that the prongs in our old license plates design was the same thickness of the OEM, we manufactured thinner ones now. This eliminates any issues because they easily slide into the bigger adapters.

Really? The last few license plate LED housings I've received as replacements (the last replacements being received at the beginning of the month, thanks for that btw) they wouldn't slide easily into the bigger adapters...I did end up having to move the prongs a bit.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Really? The last few license plate LED housings I've received as replacements (the last replacements being received at the beginning of the month, thanks for that btw) they wouldn't slide easily into the bigger adapters...I did end up having to move the prongs a bit.

Yes, the smaller prongs normally easily line up, on our installs we have not seen the problem.

The problem is that the MK6 adapter is off-centered which caused the issue, the thinner adapters helped fix this problem by allowing them to line up without hitting any of the plastic.

If customers are still seeing this problem though, we will add a note about placing the adapters next to each other and lining up the prongs prior to install, this should help guide them better.

Thanks for the feedback

Andrew429

Ready to race!
bought the red footwell lights last week.... wow they are amazing, I have the brightness turned down to 50% and they are still bright, excellent product and service!

FriggenT

Go Kart Champion
Ordered the h7 hid setup, works perfect, doesn't blind on coming, great choice for inexpensive hids. Love it. Gotta get the high beam and fogs now.

sticksabuser

Ready to race!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
bought the red footwell lights last week.... wow they are amazing, I have the brightness turned down to 50% and they are still bright, excellent product and service!

Ordered the h7 hid setup, works perfect, doesn't blind on coming, great choice for inexpensive hids. Love it. Gotta get the high beam and fogs now.

Here's my DIY for you: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97330

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Wow! Thank you everyone for this great feedback - sending these to the crew, they will be happy to read these, they work hard to bring great products and customer service so thanks again!

Last edited:

johnboyGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
I agree with all of the positive feed back for deAUTOKey. I have installed their LED turn signals (front & rear) and a complete LED interior kit. Customer service is stellar and emails are responded to quickly. Quality of their parts is excellent, and LEDs are bright.

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
just got my package! install was a breeze. You can tell that the LEDs they sell are top notch and great quality. i would definitely recommend them.

GroceriesVR6

Passed Driver's Ed
Very helpful and responsive company!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
just ordered a full interior with led license plate, can't wait to get them!

I agree with all of the positive feed back for deAUTOKey. I have installed their LED turn signals (front & rear) and a complete LED interior kit. Customer service is stellar and emails are responded to quickly. Quality of their parts is excellent, and LEDs are bright.

just got my package! install was a breeze. You can tell that the LEDs they sell are top notch and great quality. i would definitely recommend them.

Very helpful and responsive company!

Thank you for the support, it means a lot for you to take the time to post this and what keeps our business and associates going!

We appreciate it, thank you again.

Most of my leds from them have burned out (footwells, license plate,etc). I have replaced them all with higher quality bulbs.

We had no contact for replacement or info on your order so we cannot confirm or deny your claims or say what exactly went wrong here. But we have no reason to say you are lying so please let us address and help you here.

No electronics are immune to defects but our defect rate is very low, we believe in the reliability and quality of our LEDs and why we offer a lifetime warranty. We receive emails daily from people who have issues from OTHER LED companies and we always offer our time to help them regardless if they are our customer or not. We normally find ourselves helping people who didn’t even purchase our LEDs because the bigger companies are not replying or helping them correctly. We only mention this as the simple fact that no LED in the world is 100% immune to a problem arising.

But we can tell you MANY people have run our LEDs with no issues for many many years:
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49713
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51266

There are a lot more but anyone can easily search to find them.

We are not here to argue as you can have your opinion but it doesn't mean our LEDs are low quality and we feel how a company helps you is what really matters the most here and why we are replying.

Thanks for reading and if anyone has questions please let us know.

You can contact our friendly staff who are virtually available 24/7:
http://deautokey.com/contact

ashchuckton

Ready to race!
My experience with deAutoKey has been positive. Bought the H15 bulbs in the GB & really like them. The ebay ones I had previously didn't even fit. Santa brought be a set of license plate LEDs & they snapped right in & work great.

Satisfied customer. :thumbsup:

Jimd0313

Ready to race!
Just purchases the full interior LED set, rear license plate lights and reverse lights from deAutoKey. Shipping was fast and quality is top notch.

I am working with them on a problem with the reverse lights, getting bulb out errors with them installed on my vcds coded ED tails. Regardless, their response time and customer service has been excellent.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Just purchases the full interior LED set, rear license plate lights and reverse lights from deAutoKey. Shipping was fast and quality is top notch.

I am working with them on a problem with the reverse lights, getting bulb out errors with them installed on my vcds coded ED tails. Regardless, their response time and customer service has been excellent.

i'm having the same issue and it makes the fm/am radio static when in reverse... but on sirius XM it's fine and no static, but I have bulb out errors..