GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW Meeting at Carhaus in Barcelona, Spain

mg_90

As the title says here you have some shots from a small meeting at a VW dealer, Carhaus, in BCN, hope you enjoy the pics.

I will upload them in 7 times.

mg_90

These are the last ones.

The Beetle with backets that appears in some pics was really a beast and the sound was amazing!!

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
I was in spain last month, in Barcelona.. took a tour to Montserrat.. the whole time I was in the bus i was wishing I was driving my GTI on those switch back mountain roads, freaking amazing. Nice meeting, looks like a lot of nice and unique cars!

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
Nice pics. Looks like not many Mk6's represented there at the meet though.

I dig the Vanagon Syncro:

mg_90

Nice collection.

Thanks!

I was in spain last month, in Barcelona.. took a tour to Montserrat.. the whole time I was in the bus i was wishing I was driving my GTI on those switch back mountain roads, freaking amazing. Nice meeting, looks like a lot of nice and unique cars!

I know that road :thumbup:, there are a lot of amazing mountain roads around Barcelona.

Nice pics. Looks like not many Mk6's represented there at the meet though.

I dig the Vanagon Syncro:

Thats true... :thumbdown: in the photos there are only two, mine was the one with no lip, rear emblem vinyl inserts and yellow fogs, the other Mk6 that appears on the pics, with all the windows tinted, had a suitcase delete and after hearing it I can only say :w00t:. Fortunately later another one came, but no pics and it had some interesting mods...

This meeting was specially for beetles and Mk1.

09vdubgti

Banned
I love it when people take pictures with a quality camera, and not their iphones, cell phones, or 20 dollar ebay point and shoots.

Nice pics, looks like a nice variety of cars.

BusinessAsUsual

Go Kart Champion
Hahaha Love the camper with the stuck chicken!

And do I see Detroits on a MKIV?! probably reps?

edit: Its not a camper, but yeah... the van.

mg_90

Hahaha Love the camper with the stuck chicken!

And do I see Detroits on a MKIV?! probably reps?

edit: Its not a camper, but yeah... the van.

I also like that van!! :lol:

And for the Detroits, I am not 100% sure but I think that they are the Mk5 ones.

I love it when people take pictures with a quality camera, and not their iphones, cell phones, or 20 dollar ebay point and shoots.

Nice pics, looks like a nice variety of cars.

Thanks!! And the camera is a Canon EOS 550D with a Canon 15-85 lens and a rookie behind.

Last edited: