GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY/NJ/CT/PA VCDS/VAGCOM Locator

Linnie8

Nice man

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
HEX+CAN in Highspire, PA. You come to me...I'll do it for free. I come to you - We can figure something out.

Last edited:

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
I live 10 minutes outside, in Bedminster. Most people don't know Bedminster so I say doylestown. I live around where 611 and 113 intersect if you know where that is.

Ya i do, i use to go to a rope swing near bedminster every summer, ha and have a bunch of friends who live in richboro so im down that way quite a bit

project92raddoslc

Go Kart Champion
Ya i do, i use to go to a rope swing near bedminster every summer, ha and have a bunch of friends who live in richboro so im down that way quite a bit

yeah i'm a few roads up from there. shoot me your number in a pm and i'll see if we're both free sometime this weekend.

FiGGy77

Ready to race!
Sort of know where that is. Not too far from where im at usually

Gberg2119

Ready to race!
Sort of know where that is. Not too far from where im at usually

Let me know next time you're in or around Doylestown. I need some vag com tweaks as well. I'm about a 20 min drive from there.

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible using Tapatalk 2

FiGGy77

Ready to race!
Let me know next time you're in or around Doylestown. I need some vag com tweaks as well. I'm about a 20 min drive from there.

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible using Tapatalk 2

PM me ur celly, so I can text you...i'm not gonna be there this weekend, but next weekend for sure.