GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So like, how many womanz has you banged?

What is your bang total?

• 0-4 Tebowing it, just too young, or maybe you found the right one early on

Votes: 83 38.8%
  • 5-10 The average perhaps?

Votes: 46 21.5%
  • 10-15 OK, so you went to college...

Votes: 32 15.0%
  • 16-20 You went to college prior to 1985 or balled real hard in the 90’s

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • 21-29 You lived in a bar after going to college

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • 30+ You may have AIDS, but at least you had fun

Votes: 30 14.0%

• Total voters

ImmI

Ready to race!

balius

Go Kart Champion
Only Barney Stinson would be that capable :laugh:

I actually have 2 friends who are triple digits. They both have spreadsheets with all the names, where they met them, how many days it took, age, race, etc... One of them ordered a cake from Costco with all 100 names on it once he hit that lol.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I actually have 2 friends who are triple digits. They both have spreadsheets with all the names, where they met them, how many days it took, age, race, etc... One of them ordered a cake from Costco with all 100 names on it once he hit that lol.

:lol::clap:

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
I do too, see below. How old are you? I'm almost 32.

26, still with the first girl and will continue to be for the foreseeable future. I sometimes wish that I'd gone through a casual dating phase, but the fact is I am not a casual person. I take everything I ever do quite seriously and miss out on some experiences as a result.

Strangely enough I'm also a musician, have never been religious, and drink a decently large amount of alcohol :lol:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
26, still with the first girl and will continue to be for the foreseeable future. I sometimes wish that I'd gone through a casual dating phase, but the fact is I am not a casual person. I take everything I ever do quite seriously and miss out on some experiences as a result.

Strangely enough I'm also a musician, have never been religious, and drink a decently large amount of alcohol :lol:

word - all good homie! everyone is different and has different thoughts and feelings on things and how they do shit. :thumbup:

Bender1

Banned
30+...also a musician who toured in the past, like John and McQueen. I see some correlation here. Let's do a multivari.

I can't be the only fraternity guy on here but if I am I guess I have to lump myself with you musicians.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
The real question remains... how many dudes has Arlene banged?!?!