GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So like, how many womanz has you banged?

What is your bang total?

• 0-4 Tebowing it, just too young, or maybe you found the right one early on

Votes: 83 38.8%
  • 5-10 The average perhaps?

Votes: 46 21.5%
  • 10-15 OK, so you went to college...

Votes: 32 15.0%
  • 16-20 You went to college prior to 1985 or balled real hard in the 90’s

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • 21-29 You lived in a bar after going to college

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • 30+ You may have AIDS, but at least you had fun

Votes: 30 14.0%

• Total voters

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
which is grosser, eating arby's or eating out a chick with roast beef vag (meat curtains)? :p

HUNGRY now:thumbsup:

Wheelman916

Passed Driver's Ed
your friend was a cum guzzling thunder slut.

I LOL'd

She got around. But she wasn't even that bad compared to other girls in our grade. I'd say she didn't even come close to breaking the Top 10 of biggest whores.

25 guys at 19... I'd probably puke just looking at her, doesnt matter how hot or average she is. That's a lot of dicks.

Most people weren't aware of the "mileage" ahead of time... But yeah for those of us who knew, it was maybe a "one hitter quitter" kind of thing... She was pretty good looking. When I stated her being "average" I was referring to number of partners, not physical appearance.

nope. anyone (male or female) banging 25 by 19 is pretty gross imho.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Never did that but did have the opposite happen to me!

Fatty got the best of you? :laugh: It happened to the best of us:cry:

It gets really scary when you start dealing with trannies.

SmokeyGTI

Ready to race!
I'm 31.. I can count up to 30. There may be a couple more that I don't remember but I know there is at least that.

Now, if it's HOT woman you speak of, I think the breakdown would be something about like this..

5 legitimately hot
10 reasonably attractive
5 "good from afar but far from good"
5 uglies
5 wake up, turn over and think oh good god man, really?

..that's my honest count

also, I had one girl who looked EXACTLY like Jenna Jameson in her prime, only 30 lbs overweight ;)

Sent from my Sprint iPhone using Tapatalk

SmokeyGTI

Ready to race!
I actually have 2 friends who are triple digits. They both have spreadsheets with all the names, where they met them, how many days it took, age, race, etc... One of them ordered a cake from Costco with all 100 names on it once he hit that lol.

That is fantastic. I did write a list once but an excel spreadsheet.. that's awesome lol. The cake too.

Sent from my Sprint iPhone using Tapatalk

Redzgti

Ready to race!
:lol: This thread is great. I'm 22 and only been with two girls. I believe sex is something to be held for real relationships. :wub: I know its corny.