GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Diverter valve for relocation

f00kie1

Go Kart Champion
I am a complete noob -- will the Unitronic kit with the optional coupler work if I have both Stage I and II APR intakes?

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
I am a complete noob -- will the Unitronic kit with the optional coupler work if I have both Stage I and II APR intakes?

They have the 2.25 adaptor now so it will work with stock stage 2 pipe. It will also work with any 3 inch stage 2 pipe if uou get the 3inch option

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Anyone have pics of relocation + with only a stage 1 carbonio? I didn't have that accordian piece and it was very tight.

f00kie1

Go Kart Champion
They have the 2.25 adaptor now so it will work with stock stage 2 pipe. It will also work with any 3 inch stage 2 pipe if uou get the 3inch option

Sorry, I am going to bump. Where do I get this 3" option? I just want it to work with APR Stage I and II intake!

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
Sorry, I am going to bump. Where do I get this 3" option? I just want it to work with APR Stage I and II intake!

The APR Stage II pipe reduces down to 2.25" at the compressor inlet coupler, if memory serves me right, so using our optional 2.25" to 2.25" coupler should allow you to use our DV Relocation Kit with your APR Intake. Somebody with an APR Stage II pipe can correct me, if I'm wrong.

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
We've added the 2.25" to 2.25" Intake DV Re-Route Coupler as an optional item to the our 2.0 TSI DV Relocation Kit.

Hey John, do you sell this piece separately? Would like to try your DV relocate kit but would need the elbow since I'm running the CTS K04 kit.

mustache rash

Go Kart Champion
Hey John, do you sell this piece separately? Would like to try your DV relocate kit but would need the elbow since I'm running the CTS K04 kit.

If he doesn't sell it to you you can just plug your cts elbow. There are members on here that have plugged it with no problem.

Btw. What's with everybody turning this thread into a unitronic thread lol. It "was" a good one with people making their own solutions.....isn't that half the fun?

f00kie1

Go Kart Champion
The APR Stage II pipe reduces down to 2.25" at the compressor inlet coupler, if memory serves me right, so using our optional 2.25" to 2.25" coupler should allow you to use our DV Relocation Kit with your APR Intake. Somebody with an APR Stage II pipe can correct me, if I'm wrong.

Just wanted to resurrect and put this question to rest: yes, the 2.25" coupler worked with my Stage II pipe. I installed the DV relocation kit on Saturday and it's great! It did take a bit of elbow work to fit all of the silicone hoses in, but that is not the fault of the kit (I also have a TB spacer for water/meth). It worked at the end of the day. They kit is very nicely put together.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
I ended up removing my custom DV relocate. If anyone is interested in a full custom setup routed under the intake (as detailed in this thread), PM me!

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
I could use the money elsewhere right now. I went a little crazy modding this past summer with the K04 and supporting mods...

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
Just wanted to resurrect and put this question to rest: yes, the 2.25" coupler worked with my Stage II pipe. I installed the DV relocation kit on Saturday and it's great! It did take a bit of elbow work to fit all of the silicone hoses in, but that is not the fault of the kit (I also have a TB spacer for water/meth). It worked at the end of the day. They kit is very nicely put together.

Thanks for your feedback! :thumbsup:

f00kie1

Go Kart Champion
I have the Unitronic relocation kit. Recently, I had an APR intercooler installed, which is quite a bit thicker than the stock intercooler. As a result, and due to the positioning of the DV relocation, my air charge pipe lays flat against the radiator fan. I haven't seen that radiator fan spin: I think it is dead. Also, my air charge pipe has indentation marks from the fan spinning against it.

Anybody else have this issue? I am in the process of getting the Neuspeed air charge pipe to see if it would work better, but I'm not quite sure.