GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

[ed35] Loba HPFP vs Autotech internals

Crocky

Hey,

I am planning to go stage 2+ with my mk6 gti ed35.
We don't got alot of experience with Autotech internals here in Belgium. There are some 'horror'-stories online about them. Are they any good? I heard the internal seal tends to leak over time.
At this moment I am doubting between Autotech and a Loba HPFP. I can get a fairly new pump with Autotech internals (ca. 15.000 km driven) rather cheap (ca. 370 $). The Loba will cost me around 800 $. Is it worth the extra money?

Thanks.

Velocity-

Hey,

I am planning to go stage 2+ with my mk6 gti ed35.
We don't got alot of experience with Autotech internals here in Belgium. There are some 'horror'-stories online about them. Are they any good? I heard the internal seal tends to leak over time.
At this moment I am doubting between Autotech and a Loba HPFP. I can get a fairly new pump with Autotech internals (ca. 15.000 km driven) rather cheap (ca. 370 $). The Loba will cost me around 800 $. Is it worth the extra money?

Thanks.

Hi,

Bought the autotech hpfp from ECS tuning and my shop built it. It is trouble free so far, stage 2+ for 20000km. My friend who drives an S3 8P is also using the Autotech HPFP and has no issues on GT28.

Best Regards,