GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

h&r super sports pictures

E46 SC3

Ready to race!
I am installing mine on Friday. Friday... gonna get down on friday....

Where are you getting your springs installed at? I see your located in San Jose ... That's where my son's were installed at. I had a member (Julio and Jose) off of the GolfMKV forum do it. Try called them to see if their install price is cheaper ...

PM me for their number ...

Gino936

Ready to race!
Where are you getting your springs installed at? I see your located in San Jose ... That's where my son's were installed at. I had a member (Julio and Jose) off of the GolfMKV forum do it. Try called them to see if their install price is cheaper ...

PM me for their number ...

Yeah thats who is installing mine. I read another thread that recommended them.

MK6moneyGANG

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys, were can I get that golfmk6.com sticker?? Looks WICKED!

Pm blksunshine (Kevin) and he will send you the details .

MK6moneyGANG

Go Kart Champion
Got mine installed yesterday, no bouncing, stock shocks ftw!

Let me know how that goes , has your car settled yet ? Post the pics up .u:thumbup:

Volkswagging

Don't Hate, Inseminate
looks great. I've been pretty bipolar on my thoughts on lowering; I started out wanting H&R sports on my MKV, but after a while I moved on to wanting coils to slam. More recently I've gone back to the idea of springs/cup kit because I realize I value handling and functionality too much. that said: do you have any sort of issues with functionality? as in do you have to change your driving habits that much? I wouldn't mind having to take slight dips at an angle or anything like that and think the SS look great.

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
Do any of you guys on supersports hear any clicking/spring bind noise when turning the wheel when you're at a stop or driving really slowly like when parking?

MK6moneyGANG

Go Kart Champion
looks great. I've been pretty bipolar on my thoughts on lowering; I started out wanting H&R sports on my MKV, but after a while I moved on to wanting coils to slam. More recently I've gone back to the idea of springs/cup kit because I realize I value handling and functionality too much. that said: do you have any sort of issues with functionality? as in do you have to change your driving habits that much? I wouldn't mind having to take slight dips at an angle or anything like that and think the SS look great.

1 finger at an angle.
and driving habits only having to go at speed bumps and dips at an angle other then that its great.

MK6moneyGANG

Go Kart Champion
Nice join the super sport group lol