GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Conti DW vs Bridge RE760

Which Tire Would You Choose

• Total voters

Bcastine

Passed Driver's Ed
If you run the DWs at the same PSI you ran your stock tires at, they blow.

Bump them up to 40 PSI.

I run them at 40psi. The problem with 40psi though is they wear the center rib down much quicker then the outside ribs. I got two summers out of them, they are not worn out yet, W is still visible but I have to replace them due to the dry rot and disappointing driving characteristics. Its bad when my snow tires don't feel like that much of a drop off as it pertains to sidewall roll.

iSpeed

Passed Driver's Ed
This tread will go on for days! Tires are like movies which means to each there own I guess. In reality, it all depends on your driving style and comfort level. All these tires will work great for daily normal driving conditions. When you push them hard is when the characteristics come out. Only way you will know for sure is if you buy them and drive on them.

corydd

Go Kart Champion
For good grip and long life you could get Michelin Pilot Sport AS/3. They've been getting really good reviews, and come with a 45k mile warranty compared to the PSS's 30k.

This. I got my AS3's last week and I can't believe the difference they made. Road noise and ride comfort is vastly improved over my old Kumhos and the grip is amazing. I can't even spin second on semi-wet roads!

dbizzle22

Go Kart Champion
This. I got my AS3's last week and I can't believe the difference they made. Road noise and ride comfort is vastly improved over my old Kumhos and the grip is amazing. I can't even spin second on semi-wet roads!

I find myself repeatedly trying to do the 2nd gear spin. Only coming around corners or on an incline will they let go of the road. Sick grip tires and 500 treadwear?!

Jeffs2013GTI

Drag Race Newbie
The DW's have too soft a sidewall from folks I know that run them. Hit one pothole and they are shot. So get the warranty on them if you get them.

DW's are great for the price. I just would spend a little more and get a little more IMO.

Tires really make a difference on a car. HUGE difference in some cases. You really do pay for what you get.

Im sticking to the 2 I through out there previously. If you want something less expensive? Then the DW's are fine. I just think you may have issues if your roads are as bad as where I live haha.

Granted any 40 series tire is going to be affected by potholes, just the difference between just replacing a tire, or a tire and a rim is the difference between a good stiff sidewall vs a soft one IMO.

Jeff