GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2012 APR K04 Autobahn GTI, CSG with DSG 42,XXX Miles

Dr1n

I’m testing waters to see if I get any bites if not I’ll part out most of my mods. Moving to another platform next year. Really want someone that appreciates all the dedication and time I put into it. Rather than a dealer getting it and auctioning it.

Here goes Asking Price 14,900obo with everything mentioned. 1 owner (me [emoji51]).

Transmission: DSG
Color: Carbon steel metallic
Miles: 42,108
Non smoker
Non eater in the car

Mods:

Apr v3.1 tune with 3 bar map sensor.
Apr DSG tune
Apr dongle
Apr Intercooler
Billy boat TBE
I.E. intake
Neuspeed top pipe
Neuspeed throttle pipe
New Ngk iridium plugs gapped to .26 (Apr specs)
GFB DV+ w/ Rev D valve

OEM led tails with deAutoKey led reverse
20% SunTek tints all around
Yellow fogs with yellow film
Smoked side markers with leds
Factory led DRLS WITH HIDs
DeAutoKey cool white led interior
Euro headlight switch
Lots of vagcom tweaks

H&R cup kit suspension
HPA red dog bone mount
Hotchiks front and rear sway bars
Superpro control arms
Superpro ball joints
Stoptech brake pads with stoptech cryo treated rotors
Ate brake fluid
New Michelin SS tires

I’ve babied this car and always do my tune ups before time due and only use premium stuff and and shell v power and I always take care of the interior and exterior. I gave this car more attention then my ex. [emoji28]

All maintenance is up to date and dealer replaced water pump did latest Rev bb and did a carbon cleaning as well as the roof liner and I replace a small aux fan that was bad. Car runs strong and just took down a 2017 camaro ss yesterday lol.

If I missed anything I’ll revise later tonight when I get home.

Here are some dirty pictures of the car. Have To detail it but weather has been bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great car mister. Glws

Speeddemon691

Go Kart Champion
Great car mister. Glws

thanks but i see myself trading it in. here it wont sale and i don't want to go through the hassle of having strangers from craigslist trying to scam me etc. i hope i can get someone from here or a friend to buy it etc.

webbry4

Ready to race!
thanks but i see myself trading it in. here it wont sale and i don't want to go through the hassle of having strangers from craigslist trying to scam me etc. i hope i can get someone from here or a friend to buy it etc.

Move to Utah so I can buy this lol