GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Age and Cars you Own Currently

jtbazz

Passed Driver's Ed
Whats up. Just curious the average age of everyone on here as well as your current cars.

Me:

Current
2013 Touareg TDI LUX - Black
2013 Candy White GTI Drivers Edition
2008 BMW 328xi

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Me:

Current (Parents Cars):
2013 Acura RLX Adv/Ent
2011 Acura MDX Adv/Ent

Soon for me: 2013/2014 VW GTI Driver's Edition
(I'm working really hard for it, getting the best grades I possibly can. Always wanted a GTI. Having one for a 1st car is a dream, which will soon come true!)

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Whats up. Just curious the average age of everyone on here as well as your current cars.

Me:

Current
2013 Touareg TDI LUX - Black
2013 Candy White GTI Drivers Edition
2008 BMW 328xi

Might I ask how you like your Touareg? We had a 2005 one, the V10 Diesel. Was a great car from what I remember, other than some electrical issues towards 90,000 mi.

Legendary

Ready to race!
The ol' A/S/L trick eh?

Meh, i'll bite:
28 - 13'gti

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Age: 24, purchased a TDI at 22, then traded to a GTI 2 weeks ago.

Also own a 71' Chevy Nova.

jtbazz

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey Trev

The Touareg is awesome and the diesel is absolutely fantastic. I am avg 29 MPG with mixed driving and the power is awesome. I have had a ridiculous amount of cars and this is by far top 2.

They are very very similar to the new Porsche Cayennes

jtbazz

Passed Driver's Ed
Also no A/S/L trick. Just curious if I am the only person 40 years old who still thinks GTIs are awesome.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Hey Trev

The Touareg is awesome and the diesel is absolutely fantastic. I am avg 29 MPG with mixed driving and the power is awesome. I have had a ridiculous amount of cars and this is by far top 2.

They are very very similar to the new Porsche Cayennes

Yeah, except a well-equipped Cayenne is through the roof expensive. You can get a Cayenne up to $200,000 easily, but they're really nice SUV's. I miss the Touareg that we had. I would even take that car over the current MDX we have! Even to this day I'm in awe over the sheer amount of technology that car was equipped with, for 2005! Also, you can't beat VW diesels haha!

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Also no A/S/L trick. Just curious if I am the only person 40 years old who still thinks GTIs are awesome.

The GTI is much more of a "mature" small car than any of the other competition. Not too radial styling, yet sporty. No obnoxiously large spoiler on the back or over-the-top rims.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

The_Koof1

Ready to race!

'11 GTI

Winoman

Ready to race!
OK I'll bite...

'12 GTI stage 3 - 6 speed

'03 BMW 330 ZHP - 6 speed

'01 Audi S4 Avant stage 3 - 6 speed

'64 Mustang conv - 289 - auto

Trying to make the little GTI as rip roaring nasty & becauseracecar as possible! lol