GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Utah Canyon Run!! Date Set!

801Mark5

Ready to race!
Alright Utah! While I don't agree with putting us in the Southwest section (we've got Rockies too, ya know!) I figured I'd let anyone browsing here know that WE'RE DONE WAITING! :thumbsup::thumbup:

We're setting aside the day of Saturday, June 14th for a canyon run and meet! I've got the details inside the Rocky Mountain section (I won't give up haha) but here's the link: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78681

We're posting this for our fellow VW community here in the Beehive State, but your friends can bring their cars too if they want. They'll just be shown up by all the VWs around them is all... :bellyroll:

This is how Spring should be done!

Mindfields

Ready to race!
Have fun guys, wish I was up there still, saw a crap load of Porsche's last month and made me wish there was a VW meet or cruise ... Oh well next time! ... BTW 801_GTI saw a bit more GTI's in Davis county last time, way to represent!

801Mark5

Ready to race!
Have fun guys, wish I was up there still, saw a crap load of Porsche's last month and made me wish there was a VW meet or cruise ... Oh well next time! ... BTW 801_GTI saw a bit more GTI's in Davis county last time, way to represent!

Next time for sure! Let us know when you'll be up again and we can throw something together!

Yeah, more and more are popping up! Cutrubus sold out of their MKVI stock about 2 months ago, so lots of new ones running around. Can't wait to start seeing the MK7s on the streets!

For anyone else who sees this, the link to the canyon run is here: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78681

Long ass canyon run. Best way to start Spring off.. If you bring beer, we've also got access to a Vag-Com courtesy of Glowstickninja21. So if a damn good canyon run doesn't get you, maybe that will!

Utah Beast Mode

Ready to race!
Well,

Tomorrow is the day. Again, my name is Noe (pronounced like No-Ehh or Noway). My number is 801-710-3169. I'll be with Eldon (801_GTI) tomorrow. See you folks there tomorrow.