GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Jcarollo765

Ready to race!
Installed Soumatrix speakers...was a bitch to do solo

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
Well I was told the intercooler was on special I got it for $400 and it came with all necessary hardware. I don't think you have to drill, it's same procedure as the neuspeed install. I had it installed at same shop I purchased it from. Total was like around $550. I'm satisfied, can't complain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ARM?

Talguy

Go Kart Champion
Nice! Enjoy it, I'm about to hit 50k now lol

Yea seriously enjoy it. I'm at 114k. Bought her 6.5 years ago

IAtegeler

Ready to race!
washed and applied some 845 for some protection and Adam's glass sealant on the windows. now it will be covered in dust and look dirty by tomorrow :(

davserbic

Ready to race!
Stepped out today to take a few photos and found this cool ally. Pulled out my tripod and pretty much as soon as I got set up, a car wants to roll on through. Run back in, air up, move aside, reverse back, align car, air out. Happened to me 4 times haha -- rinse and repeat.

More in Photostream if click on photo.

Last edited:

TKE Mario

Ready to race!
Stepped out today to take a few photos and found this cool ally. Pulled out my tripod and pretty much as soon as I got set up, a car wants to roll on through. Run back in, air up, move aside, reverse back, align car, air out. Happened to me 4 times haha -- rinse and repeat.

nice shot

jackhossross

Ready to race!

#worthit

Bill19751

Ready to race!
Did my first oil change since buying the car. Last one was at the dealer. The tech really tightened down the filter, as it was difficult to remove. Otherwise, with a Pela oil extractor it was the easiest oil change I've done. 5 quarts of Castrol Edge Professional OE 5W40 and a Mann filter.

Dj dunns

Passed Driver's Ed
EPC and CEL on the highway at 5:45 this morning. Car started shaking at low Rpm's. Pretty sure it's the coils. Knew I should've invested in some R8's when I went Uni stage 1+. Waiting for the dealership to open to make sure and check the code.

Dj dunns

Passed Driver's Ed
EPC and CEL on the highway at 5:45 this morning. Car started shaking at low Rpm's. Pretty sure it's the coils. Knew I should've invested in some R8's when I went Uni stage 1+. Waiting for the dealership to open to make sure and check the code.

Coil pack and fuel injector. Getting carbon cleaning done while they have it open. 59k on the odometer. Said they will take pics for me. Interested in seeing how much build up there actually is