GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI Vs 2011 Mustang V6

Dickybird

I've been wanting a MK6 GTI since early 2010 and then i came across this...

*To the GTI i was behind in Exton, PA, sorry for making you look like you were standing still.*

Attachments

• Mustang.jpg
    Mustang.jpg
    362.9 KB · Views: 417

gkallis

Ready to race!
im 100% positive my gti would beat u ha but stock to stock idk

Project Snorlax

Passed Driver's Ed
I really do like the new 2011 mustangs, but I can't help but think if I bought the v6 version every time I saw a v8 one on the road I would just kick myself

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
I really do like the new 2011 mustangs, but I can't help but think if I bought the v6 version every time I saw a v8 one on the road I would just kick myself

This... V6 mustang is a chick car. It's like going to Ruth's Chris steak house and ordering the salad...

:D

Dickybird

I suppose it will be the same feeling when the Golf R comes to America soon.

To the previous post, i'm not trying to troll as i feel the GTI is a great car. However, when the opportunity to own a brand new 305bhp, $20,000 Mustang comes along, it's hard to pass up.

Ronkerjake

Ready to race!
I've been wanting a MK6 GTI since early 2010 and then i came across this...

*To the GTI i was behind in Exton, PA, sorry for making you look like you were standing still.*

Probably wasn't even racing. Probably had his children with him. Congrats.

Now come to MD and I'll show your V6 something cool.

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
Probably wasn't even racing. Probably had his children with him. Congrats.

Now come to MD and I'll show your V6 something cool.

thats want im sayin!.....if your in exton your close to bel air.....ill play with your v6.....i apologize ahead of time for making it look like you were sitting still:lol:

mitsuplexnyc

Ready to race!
:fighting0030:

McQueen77

Banned
Hey OP you passed a GTI on the freeway! Congratulations Mario Andretti, you're a real bad ass.

mkstan15

Ready to race!
so you couldn't afford the GTI and instead bought a V6 mustang and then come here trying to troll. FAIL. Should have saved up the extra cash and got the v8 or even a wrx. FYI my wife's mom drives the same car as you and shes 60, just something for you to think about:thumbdown::thumbdown: