GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Great Lakes FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

sbgti

Passed Driver's Ed
Fs: Detroit wheels. $400 OBO
Decent condition but not great they are curbed and some scratches.
Asking 400 OBO and I'm also open to any trades.

Bump, will consider any trades or offers

mlody91

Ready to race!
Selling used KW V1s with about 12k miles (2k by snobrdrdan and 10k by me). This includes TT front mounts and SKF bearings + rear OEM mounts as well.

Price - $800. Hoping to sell locally.

http://imgur.com/a/01xym

Thanks for looking

Bump - Leaving for Champaign/Urbana for a month and a half of classes there on January 2nd and could really use the cash for typical expenses (mainly food).

PM me if you have any questions or would like to grab these while I'm in Champaign.

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
Anyone need stock tail lights, stock suspension, or a stock downpipe? Low mileage on all of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gtboost

Drag Racing Champion
Here is my current list of whats for sale.

All prices are including shipping. If you are local and can pickup I am open to offers.

VWR TSI intake- used for 15k miles. All original parts included even the original packaging. I absolutely loved this intake. Not loud and of the 3 intakes I had on my GLI this was by far my favorite.

I am also including a Pipercross secondary intake filter for the CBFA people.

$305 shipped

I forgot to put the bracket and strap in the photo. Just so the buyer is aware all original parts will be included. Nothing is missing.

USP Rear Intake Pipe (aka Stage 2 pipe) - This was used for 10k miles and I used it in combo with my VWR intake. All original parts included. For some reason USP shipped me an extra hump hose which is still in the packaging.

$90 shipped

Between my 2x mk5's and my mk6 I have ran 6 different intake combos. The VWR/USP combo was by far my favorite intake setup.

If the buyer buys both the VWR intake and the USP stage 2 pipe Ill do the combo for $380 shipped.

DeAutokey H11 LED fog SOLD

Non automatic MK6 euro switch. SOLD

Aluminum dead pedal is a replica purchased from ebay. I will include this for free for the buyer of the euroswitch. If someone local wants it ill sell it for $5.

$5 (local only)

Brand new in box APR forged drop-in rods for gen1 tsi's w/ 23mm wrist pins.

$350 shipped in the lower 48 states

R8 coilpack harness cover - Brand new and still sealed in package. This replaces the black coilpack harness cover on the mk6's. Great engine bay dress-up.

$20 shipped

Last edited:

gtboost

Drag Racing Champion
H&R super sports with 25k miles on them.

$100 picked up. (I am located in metro Detroit)

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion

Figure I'd post it here as well. Roughly 24k on it. OEM GTI intercooler with hoses: $75.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Hi All,

I'm selling a stoptech ST40 BBK. The dust boots are torn and need to be replaced, you can source new dust boots for ~$10 each and the price reflects that. They are easy to replace yourself and only takes a few minutes.

Included:
(2) two piece ST40 328mm Slotted Rotors in good shape
(2) Stainless front brake lines
(2) ST40 Calipers in red, good shape
(2) pair of Stoptech Street pads ~50% worn

Asking $1200 local pick up, $1250 shipped

Can get more pictures if needed.

Thanks for looking

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
Here is my current list of whats for sale.

All prices are including shipping. If you are local and can pickup I am open to offers.

VWR TSI intake- used for 15k miles. All original parts included even the original packaging. I absolutely loved this intake. Not loud and of the 3 intakes I had on my GLI this was by far my favorite.

I am also including a Pipercross secondary intake filter for the CBFA people.

$305 shipped

I forgot to put the bracket and strap in the photo. Just so the buyer is aware all original parts will be included. Nothing is missing.

USP Rear Intake Pipe (aka Stage 2 pipe) - This was used for 10k miles and I used it in combo with my VWR intake. All original parts included. For some reason USP shipped me an extra hump hose which is still in the packaging.

$90 shipped

Between my 2x mk5's and my mk6 I have ran 6 different intake combos. The VWR/USP combo was by far my favorite intake setup.

If the buyer buys both the VWR intake and the USP stage 2 pipe Ill do the combo for $380 shipped.

DeAutokey H11 LED fog SOLD

Non automatic MK6 euro switch. SOLD

Aluminum dead pedal is a replica purchased from ebay. I will include this for free for the buyer of the euroswitch. If someone local wants it ill sell it for $5.

$5 (local only)

Brand new in box APR forged drop-in rods for gen1 tsi's w/ 23mm wrist pins.

$350 shipped in the lower 48 states

R8 coilpack harness cover - Brand new and still sealed in package. This replaces the black coilpack harness cover on the mk6's. Great engine bay dress-up.

$20 shipped

Great deal on the APR forged rods! What's the actual cost of getting these installed. Does the whole engine need to be pulled. I understand the top of the engine has to come off, but was curious on overall costs?

Thunder1

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone able to help me out do my a EPB reset on my wife's car. My older version Of the Vag-Com dongle is not compatible. I'll toss u some gas money or lunch and a couple beers

pjkun

Moving to Cali, traded my MK6 GTI for a minivan. Got a few things for sale:

WeatherTech Window Visors (for 2dr and 4dr) - $50
Had these on for less than a year.

Carbonio Intake Mfg #CI100020. Includes CBFA filter. Only put 6k on it - $275

Located near Schaumburg. PM me.

Last edited: