GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS/FT: Carbon Fiber DSG paddles add-on

mitsuplexnyc

Ready to race!
Have to up this for Vento. Great product, build and price. I really love these shifters.

I'll address the 2 concerns i've had pre-purchase:

Firm and snug?
They are sturdy, the 3m tape adheres well - no wiggle or wobble thereafter which was my primary concern - You can push along the upmost top or bottom of the shifter and not feel as though the piece will detach. It is firm and snug :w00t:

Stalk clearance?
Clearance is amicable and there is enough room in between the stalk and the shifter for your fingers.

Definitely a worthwhile investment for DSG owners -

Attachments

• IMAG0441.jpg
    IMAG0441.jpg
    293.2 KB · Views: 245

Munjai

Let me start off by saying that these paddle shifters are exactly what I had expected. They are truly outstanding and believe me, I was very skeptical about purchasing them (since I realized that it was double sided tape and did not know if they were sturdy enough). However, I was able to install them last week and went on a cruise with some of my friends at Mt. Hamilton in San Jose, CA (lots of twists and turns) and let me say, they performed phenomenally! I was able to shift up and down during the sharp turns without any complication. From the pictures, they seem kind of small but they are actually pretty long. I have included some pictures of the paddle shifters installed (make sure you use some alcohol wipes to clean off the OEM shifters before installation, for I had a hard time installing them since the double sided tape did not stick well enough. But after cleaning them, they stuck on well). The pictures I have included show the 3 different positions in which I personally use while driving and in all of these positions, they do not fall off whatsoever. Vento, amazing job bro! A must buy for all who has DSG!

Paddle Shifters Regular Carbon Fiber
Lazy Position
Daily Driving Position
Cruising Position

IMAG0054.jpg

IMAG0059.jpg

IMAG0060.jpg

IMAG0061.jpg

AXO

Go Kart Champion
The Paddles look Awesome, but I would be leary that the paddle will pop off during shifting using double sided tape.

Vento 3

Oettinger GLi
thanks for the kind words Munjai, didn't realize your post until now. (i don't frequent here enough)

AXO, i use 3M double side tape to mount my OSIR CF grill cover in my front bumper (MK5) with no problem, don't underestimate how strong those 3M tape is......