GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ricer Spotted Thread

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
Why are you up so high? Am I missing the jack... aired up... or do you have the spring binders left in from when the car was shipped?
I think he put the Tiguan springs on for a winter setup.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Uberryan

Banned
I think he put the Tiguan springs on for a winter setup.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Why are you up so high? Am I missing the jack... aired up... or do you have the spring binders left in from when the car was shipped?

H&R Tiguan Lift Springs. Winter has been so much damn fun being this high! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
Ikr? Don't you just hate it when people make mods to their car that aren't just for looks??

I dig it! I'd throw some 16" Steelies on it with fat tires. Although living in California I don't see snow I understand how this would help alot.

Uberryan

Banned
Ikr? Don't you just hate it when people make mods to their car that aren't just for looks??

I wouldn't say I have a strong emotional opinion one way or the other. I just think the GTI functions well in the snow as is, and placing an element into the handling factor that isn't meant to be there could potentially be counter-productive. I hope the snow is deep enough to warrant this.

Is it rice... aside from those stickers? No, since it's not race inspired unless it's a off-road rally car.

Is it stupid? I suppose time will tell.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
I dig it! I'd throw some 16" Steelies on it with fat tires. Although living in California I don't see snow I understand how this would help alot.

Bigger tires come next winter. Lol

CMGTI

Ready to race!
Looks like fun but i'm a shorts wearing guy. Screw the cold.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Saw this on reddit