GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My MK6 1.6 TDI

Si.....

Passed Driver's Ed
picked it up 17 days ago now after a painstaking 4 month wait, but it was worth it to get it on the new reg plates.

Needles to say i have not had much time to get on the internet as i have been to busy driving or cleaning it.

Its still got the standard wheels on unfortunately i could only have the 15 inch wellington wheels or the wheel trims in the deal so i went with the 15's so i did not have to rush into some new ones straight away. i since have added the mudflaps and they have really helped to keep the sides and back clean, i pondered over it for a week but its worth it i think.

i think the only visual changes i intend to make will be some new wheels, im thinking something like a bbs 18 inch split rim with black centres and a chrome lip maybe and some pressed number plates.

Anyway here are some pictures...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 204
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 183
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 147
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 173
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 154

iTox

Passed Driver's Ed
same as mine :)
Dont put 18", it will make u slow.. I've got 17" AEZ excite dark and everything bigger will be bad..
also white

iTox

Passed Driver's Ed
sure they look better, but I think we are talking about 90 or 105 horse power, which cant handle 19"s

TSI688

Ready to race!
nonsense...TDI got torque which can handle reasonable rim sizes which will actually fit the car

lesvw123

Ready to race!
18" or 19" would be fine ,i ran a 90 bhp bora with 19"s it did not effect the power
you have nothing to worry about ,go for big and it will look awesome

Si.....

Passed Driver's Ed
cheers guys, but i still have not decided on the rims yet! the 19's do fill out the arch nice in lesvw123's picture and given that im no speed demon loosing a little bit of the poke probably wont bother me to much.

itox you got any pictures?

i got a stone chip in my front passenger window some how, no idea where it came from and how it got there. its tiny but really bugging me bad, so im looking into getting a new window fitted. my insurance will do the job for £50 excess but they wont guarantee a genuine VW window will be used, i think having miss matched engraving in the windows would bug me more but VW want £51 for the window and £96 to fit it then it draws me to the worry of them breaking the seals etc... i really dont know what to do for the best!