GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gti Apr/intake stage1 tracks mini-vids

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRHQkgVdEGA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaiLXkN_btU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6aeRpx8Q8U (92' porsche that burned)

That was awesome to track this car, little modded, Apr stage1, Carbonio stage1, lightwheels O.Z rims, Autotech insert mount, stock suspension and brakes.

Esp was off the entirely time, I beated it hard. No brakes fades, The car reacted better that I expected with a big :D, would come back with Dunlops Spec stars later and will rock on with better videos.

If u have some questions, I will answer.

Gnight

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
just a little update, im showing u the track ;

-Dozer-

Ready to race!
Sweet. Did you go straight to the APR Stage I and the Stage I Carbonio intake at the same time? Do you plan to up the intake to Stage II and add the MAF to turbo piping? I'd be really interested in hearing if you do. I'm thinking of going APR Stage I and getting the full Carbonio Stage II intake after that.

I like the wheels too. Black rims and TR FTW!!! I'm sticking with my Karthoums though, but I sure would love to get some better rubber on them.

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
ooffff.. that subie sounds fucking awesome

nice car meng

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
Sweet. Did you go straight to the APR Stage I and the Stage I Carbonio intake at the same time? Do you plan to up the intake to Stage II and add the MAF to turbo piping? I'd be really interested in hearing if you do. I'm thinking of going APR Stage I and getting the full Carbonio Stage II intake after that.

I like the wheels too. Black rims and TR FTW!!! I'm sticking with my Karthoums though, but I sure would love to get some better rubber on them.

I broke-in the car first, before the APR stage1, 2 month ago of this, I got the stage1 Cabonio intake. I installed an Autotech insert mount 1 week after the intake. Im not planning to go with a downpipe and stage2. Why well, from Stage1 to 2, the gain isnt terrible and with my actual setting, the car power is well enough and my throttle response is very good!, better that with just an Apr stage1. I was looking for a better throttle response more that power by add the intake and the engine insert mount and it worked.

So, I will put my next money on a full set of performance tires, the Dunlops star spec probably. I will use this set on my O.Z. And probably buy an others cheap set of rims allows + more standard tires (longevity) and exchange the sets each time I go on tracks. This way, my O.Z + Dunlops star spec will tough for a while and will become my tracks tires set. I will take care of brakes later.

Power is fun but tires is more important for tracks. my 2c

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
I broke-in the car first, before the APR stage1, 2 month ago of this, I got the stage1 Cabonio intake. I installed an Autotech insert mount 1 week after the intake. Im not planning to go with a downpipe and stage2. Why well, from Stage1 to 2, the gain isnt terrible and with my actual setting, the car power is well enough and my throttle response is very good!, better that with just an Apr stage1. I was looking for a better throttle response more that power by add the intake and the engine insert mount and it worked.

So, I will put my next money on a full set of performance tires, the Dunlops star spec probably. I will use this set on my O.Z. And probably buy an others cheap set of rims allows + more standard tires (longevity) and exchange the sets each time I go on tracks. This way, my O.Z + Dunlops star spec will tough for a while and will become my tracks tires set. I will take care of brakes later.

Power is fun but tires is more important for tracks. my 2c

Looks like you had fun!!!

The star specs are great for street and track. But if you're gonna do 2 sets of wheels... Why not just get R compounds? You can still drive to and from the track with certain R compounds... Or even go for slicks?