GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R's in Nemo

ides1056

Ready to race!
I parked the R indoors for the storm. They dump ton of sand and salt in my neck of the woods, and I just can't bring myself to have it slathered with crap. Have a Matrix which works fine in the snow.
I stayed in till the snow stopped this morning, then fired up the tractor and blew and plowed. Had my first calf born the morning of the storm. He's named Nemo.
Tried to load an iphone photo of him, but it's too big and I'm not tech savvy enough to resize it. He's cute. Devon x Highland: totally modded.

ottwabbit

Ready to race!
Just a note to everyone who lifts their wiper blades (like the ones in the picture above) during freezing rain/snow falls ---- It's a BAD idea! The springs in the wiper arms that apply the pressure on the blades against the windshield will stretch and weaken and won't be as strong and effective anymore if you continuously do that.

P.S... Sweet video "DUDE", love the black R with the LED tails in the snow... nice slow speed drifts too :) I'm a nuub to drifting as well, so mine wouldn't look much better than that :)

SmokeyGTI

Ready to race!
Don't drive if you're in Ma. That shit is a $500 fine tonight, per the govnah!

I wish I was kidding.

Sent from my Nexus 7

I managed to have some fun the in the YMCA parking lot. Couple e-brake turns and backwards donuts. Haven't done that since college probably haha.

Sent from my Sprint iPhone using Tapatalk