GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Noob_2.0T 2012 UGM

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Decided I wanted to start off fresh again with a new trunk set up. Can't decide what I want to do yet so for the time being here is how it is.

Debating if I want to go military theme again like this or go a different route

Sent from my fingers using Tapatalk

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Haven't updated this in quite some time.

So finished the trunk and continued with the military theme. Came out a lot better than before.

I decided to test for my winter wheels to see if I have to get new ones or these will work and to my surprise they barely fit and I mean barely. They are 17x7.5 ET45 so I figured they wouldn't fit around the BBK but thankfully they do.

Also selling the Rotiforms soon hopefully and wait for these bad boys to become available for order. Thinking either these or some fifteen52 tarmacs in rally white.

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Man haven't updated this in forever. Not too much has changed minus selling the Rotiforms. Saving up for a new set next season.

Finally rolled 37k

And went on a cruise with a couple local guys

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
It's been forever since I updated this. Well nothing really changed besides the season. Put my winters back on and just saving up for next season. Over the winter I'll most likely do the trunk again and make the tank not recessed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
It's been forever since I updated this. Well nothing really changed besides the season. Put my winters back on and just saving up for next season. Over the winter I'll most likely do the trunk again and make the tank not recessed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Balling on them winters!