GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: ECS Tuning T304 SS Downpipe

BrockB22

This is an ECS tuning downpipe with mid-pipe and reducer to an OEM cat-back setup. It has never been used but I have tried to install it so it does not come with the new bolts (like $2) or a new gasket (like $3).

To be honest, I am not sure why this won't fit my car (2012 GTI CBFA) but a VW mechanic I took it to said that it appears to be for an FSI engine. I kind of disagree and think that this is for a CCTA engine code instead of an CBFA. Many on the forums have said you can simply cut out the top 2 tabs and mount it and there won't be any fitment issues but I simply don't have the tools to pull it off.

If you are good with exhaust here is a perfect time to "steal" a high quality downpipe. I am unsure of how much it would cost to ship this item but I am willing to ship at your expense to the lower 48.

I cannot upload pics and have never been able to see anyone else's but if you inbox me your cell number, I will text you pictures.

ECS Tuning Part #: 006555ECS01A
Original Price: $750
On sale at ECS: $480

My Price: $200 or best offer, plus shipping. I am guessing shipping would be around $40.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
If it only has 2 o2 bungs on it then its for the ccta.. but according to ecs website its supposed to fit cbfa and ccta. So maybe they sent you the wrong dp which is possible.

BlueE30

Ready to race!
Buddy sold this on Vortex real quick.. Sounds like someone prob got a good deal.