GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AWD Swap/DSG Swap Parts

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
For sale AWD swap parts and DSG swap parts.

As some of you know I have swapped my MK6 to AWD and DSG and planned to do my DD as well but decided these are better off to go to someone else and can do some more work on the MK6. What you will get is most of the AWD and DSG parts needed to make the swaps as well as wiring diagrams and a list of whats left for the buyer. This is a steel compared to what sourcing yourself would cost and i have done it and can help with wiring and coding.

Price $3000 picked up, there is just too much and the parts are to big to ship for a reasonable price. I would be willing to split some of this up but it would not be the same deal, you can purchase the whole thing and part what you don't need as well.

What you will get -

1. AWD DSG - Approx 30k miles on it, DSG has a Unitronic Stg3 DSG tune on it (paired with a Unitronic BT tune oem clutches hold 6 00hp without issue), Wavetrac LSD and Partial auxiliary cooler setup (Comes with aluminum bypass plate that has 1/8" NPT bung for temp sensor if you wish, 180 deg start opening 8AN thermostat, trans pan with welded AN bungs)-Unfortunately the DSG gears are internally broken, the Wavetrac is good the Tcase is good and so are the clutches, you could rebuild or replace with another unit and swap all of the good parts into the new one easily. Remember that an AWD wavetrac is 1400 and Stg3 DSG tune is over $1000.
2. DSG shifter assembly
3. DSG Electrical connector
4. USP DSG billet filter housing
5. Front axles - right side new within 1000 miles
6. Rear cross member
7. Driveshaft brackets
8. AWD ABS Unit
9. Rear knuckes - Comes with wheel bearings almost new
10. Misc. evap parts - between these and your oem you will be able to setup a complete system
11. Rear Axles - left axle outer end needs to be rebuild or use as a core
12. Crossover brake line
13. New Oem clutch cover for DSG
14. Tcase to engine bracket for TSI
15. Possibly more stuff have to look

First photos are of the parts for sale, second set are some of my build. I opted to use a flat plate rather than R rear pan. That choice is up to you.

My Build -

rtnlsltn

Passed Driver's Ed
So tempting, but you're so far away. Is the only difference between a FWD DSG trans and the Haldex trans the Haldex flange module on the end? That seems wayy to simple.

Last edited:

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
What was the dsg donor car? 6 or 8 bolt flywheel? Thanks

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

I don't have the flywheel so your choice, it can be either though. This will bolt up to 1.8T, FSI and TSI 4cyl engines and bolt up to 2.5 5cyl engines. This case will not fit a vr6 but the wavetrac and t case would work.

Just grab an FSI flywheel for DSG and you will be good to go. PM me for more info and if you would like the setup.

Last edited:

DUBlclutch

Passed Driver's Ed
I don't have the flywheel so your choice, it can be either though. This will bolt up to 1.8T, FSI and TSI 4cyl engines and bolt up to 2.5 5cyl engines. This case will not fit a vr6 but the wavetrac and t case would work.

Just grab an FSI flywheel for DSG and you will be good to go. PM me for more info and if you would like the setup.
Just saw this reply. Pm sent.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
AWD DSG DQ250 LSD for sale - Wavetrac

I have an MME code dq250 for parts or complete. DSG itself has 40kish miles, 10k max on lsd since I have had it.

I had it on my awd swapped mk6 and broke the gears so now its for parts let me know if you need anything not listed. All prices obo and do not include fees or shipping

Case - $300
Wavetrac lsd and ring gear - $1000
Cooler delete - $100
Pan with bungs -8an for cooler - $50
USP cool filter housing - $50
Mech unit, oem software (if you would like uni stage 1 or 2 please contact me and we can arrange a good price) - $250
Clutch basket and clutches - $200

Last edited: