GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Barely any snow. Made it to work in record time.

Cruising along then all of a sudden this idiot in a 740 decides to spin out on the Edens. Clearly he had all-seasons on because he was just spinning round and round doing donuts in the middle of the expressway. I eventually got bored of watching these clowns and went around everyone on the unplowed shoulder.

Jaber

Modero
Decided to WFH. Saw the number of idiots out on the road on TV and FB, not worth getting into a wreck if I have the option of WFH. Only downside... VPN is soooooooo slow.

Got up at 6AM and used the snow blower, got whole house done in 40 minutes. They haven't plowed around us yet. We got 6-8''.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Can't confirm working from home..... But didn't get much snow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Got a bunch of free tickets to the auto show from work. The last few years have been a big disappointment honestly. Not sure if I'm going to waste the time or not.

i wouldnt unless you have a car in mind or going with some people. next year im going to try to source media passes so dont have to deal with the crowds and can get in the normally locked cars.

i remember back in the day you could get in the auto show by bringing canned food donation.

Status
Not open for further replies.