Status
Not open for further replies.

Renner

Go Kart Champion
Careful...
Has 12,500 posts...joined less than a year and a half ago....:eek:
He is ready for you...

He needs to get a fucking life...haha

All I see is derp....derp derp....derp de derp derp de derp.

Just get over it...you blew your money, have no idea how to drive, you have no idea how to tune your car properly, you have no idea what it would take to be a man in life and your parents are most likely not proud of you.

Its ok...there are people on the internet that may like you and make you feel good about building a 500hp paperweight. Go join them and flaunt your piece of paper showing how badass your car is. Like a cheetah on ice...that turd aint going no where...have fun brah :thumbsup:

First time you heard that one

Dont ignore me kunt muffin...no good cum back for my last post?

Cant justify bugging the shit out of people for the last year and a half?

As you seem to refer to yourself as older....im just going to assume your double my age bc thats convenient. So tell me, how does if feel to know im half your age and prob make twice as much as your dumbass that I can throw all this money away on my car and not give a shit and just have fun with it????

Renner

Go Kart Champion
Dont ignore me kunt muffin...no good cum back for my last post?

Cant justify bugging the shit out of people for the last year and a half?

As you seem to refer to yourself as older....im just going to assume your double my age bc thats convenient. So tell me, how does if feel to know im half your age and prob make twice as much as your dumbass that I can throw all this money away on my car and not give a shit and just have fun with it????

Were you blinded during your last super sonic drag race :iono: LOOK UP PRINCESS

And when you want to compare W2's online in THIS thread go ahead and post yours up baby girl :thumbsup: (Psssst a W2 is that thing McDonalds sends you at the end of the year that shows how much you made)

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
Let me know when the children stop fighting so I can get useful info again...

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

All I see is derp....derp derp....derp de derp derp de derp.

Just get over it...you blew your money, have no idea how to drive, you have no idea how to tune your car properly, you have no idea what it would take to be a man in life and your parents are most likely not proud of you.

Its ok...there are people on the internet that may like you and make you feel good about building a 500hp paperweight. Go join them and flaunt your piece of paper showing how badass your car is. Like a cheetah on ice...that turd aint going no where...have fun brah :thumbsup:

My favorite is 500hp paperweight...must not have clicked the link in my signature GTI vs supercars....that was when my car only made 420(still far more than yours) and had a internally blown head gasket.

But wait, i cant figure out how to tune my car but somehow made 509whp:iono:

Sounds like you had daddy issues....

Renner

Go Kart Champion
My favorite is 500hp paperweight...must not have clicked the link in my signature GTI vs supercars....that was when my car only made 420(still far more than yours) and had a internally blown head gasket.

But wait, i cant figure out how to tune my car but somehow made 509whp:iono:

Sounds like you had daddy issues....

Yah Daddy should of taught you how to work on a car, not just drive it to a shop and honk your horn, grab some coffee and wait for the men to work...but its all good...without ladies there wouldn't be men right :iono:

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
I <3 this thread

I'm not really looking to drag tho.

So there is Hoosier A7, R7, and drag radials.

Are you saying that the R7s are more for drag racing than the track? or are you thinking i was meaning the hoosier drags.

Hoosier R7s vs BF Rivals???? which better for track
Rivals are 200TW street tires. They are very sticky and great for street tires. They can be daily driven (although they are shit in the wet). Their tire "class" is the most sticky you can get in a street tire as defined by the SCCA. They are not R-comps, R-comps are much stickier, with much worse treadlife. Hoosier R7/A7 are a step above R-comps and I don't think they are street legal (they are DOT certified for performance but are specifically not intended for street use). Using R7 as street tires is a retarded idea, A7 is even dumber.

Let me know when the children stop fighting so I can get useful info again...

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Sup man? I'm done entertaining that broke idiot that from his post count I know has nothing better to do. He is obviously really butt hurt someone half his age out earns him with ease and has the fun he will never know. So whats up man?

And sspcivic...lets get back on track...we were close to a conclusion

I <3 this thread

Rivals are 200TW street tires. They are very sticky and great for street tires. They can be daily driven (although they are shit in the wet). Their tire "class" is the most sticky you can get in a street tire as defined by the SCCA. They are not R-comps, R-comps are much stickier, with much worse treadlife. Hoosier R7/A7 are a step above R-comps and I don't think they are street legal (they are DOT certified for performance but are specifically not intended for street use). Using R7 as street tires is a retarded idea, A7 is even dumber.

Post #52

"""""""""Alright alright let me clear this up. Im def not looking to run hoosiers on the street...LOL...this is what i originally said...

" I'm vigorously looking for the stickiest R-comps available to put on here as the "street" tires. And then for events im also hunting hard for hoosiers."

So from what i can gather...you are saying I should go with the rivals for the R-comps im looking for. yea i never wanted the A7s cause they get greasy ive read....so i want the R7s for the track.

Yea i think that other guy was confused on what we meant. It would be cool to have a set of reliable drag radials for when a group of my friends want to go but its pretty hard on the car so im not looking to make it a regular thing.
But you said a good option would be those M&H 17's slicks....that would be cool but not gunna pay out the butt for them....if a used pair come up id pull the trigger tho."""""""

I currently run 235 Falken 615ks. They also have a 200TW rating....I need more. I dont care about tread life of R-comps...the traction they hold while they work is worth the money to me. I just want the stickest tire I can drive on the street safely....not in the rain***. I dont drive the car regularly anymore...its my fun car now.

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
Post #52

"""""""""Alright alright let me clear this up. Im def not looking to run hoosiers on the street...LOL...this is what i originally said...

" I'm vigorously looking for the stickiest R-comps available to put on here as the "street" tires. And then for events im also hunting hard for hoosiers."

So from what i can gather...you are saying I should go with the rivals for the R-comps im looking for. yea i never wanted the A7s cause they get greasy ive read....so i want the R7s for the track.

Yea i think that other guy was confused on what we meant. It would be cool to have a set of reliable drag radials for when a group of my friends want to go but its pretty hard on the car so im not looking to make it a regular thing.
But you said a good option would be those M&H 17's slicks....that would be cool but not gunna pay out the butt for them....if a used pair come up id pull the trigger tho."""""""

I currently run 235 Falken 615ks. They also have a 200TW rating....I need more. I dont care about tread life of R-comps...the traction they hold while they work is worth the money to me. I just want the stickest tire I can drive on the street safely....not in the rain***. I dont drive the car regularly anymore...its my fun car now.
OK, gotcha. A7 are the autocross version of the R7 so they heat up quickly, probably would overheat for track use though. Rivals are not R-comps. If you go to tirerack.com, the Rivals and similar are in the "Extreme Performance Summer Tire" category while R-comps are under the "Streetable Track & Competition" category.

Rival should be significantly better than the 615k as they are a newer design and compound, especially since the 615k didn't do too well on comparison tests vs. other similar tires when they were released. So for a 615k-like street tire, I'd look at Z2 star spec, RS-3, RE-11, Rivals, etc.. If money is no object then by all means an R-comp would be better for total grip but I'm a plebeian and can't afford to go through tires that quickly.

OK, gotcha. A7 are the autocross version of the R7 so they heat up quickly, probably would overheat for track use though. Rivals are not R-comps. If you go to tirerack.com, the Rivals and similar are in the "Extreme Performance Summer Tire" category while R-comps are under the "Streetable Track & Competition" category.

Rival should be significantly better than the 615k as they are a newer design and compound, especially since the 615k didn't do too well on comparison tests vs. other similar tires when they were released. So for a 615k-like street tire, I'd look at Z2 star spec, RS-3, RE-11, Rivals, etc.. If money is no object then by all means an R-comp would be better for total grip but I'm a plebeian and can't afford to go through tires that quickly.

haha, well i just try and do everything right for my car. And if R-comps is what it takes, then thats what it takes. Yea def not looking for a 615k like tire....kinda glad to find out the 615k doesnt stack up that great against others....that means there is hope...on other hand kinda hate i was talked into it back in the day. but whatever..live and learn.

So back to my original question....which R-comp or R-comp like tire do I go with?!?!?! Dont want to get steered wrong again. Although I have to say the 615ks will hold a turn that will make a passenger scream...lol so they have served me well...they just cant handle the increase from 420whp

Status
Not open for further replies.