GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Michael Brown charged the cop like a football player

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
So you are saying that every single good cop is aware of ones that use excessive force?

Most cops work alone, and only see each other in bad situations. The media makes the occurrences of bad cops using excessive force seem like the norm when it is anything but. If it was, we would all have a personal story about how we were hassled and abused by an officer.

Shit, I have been arrested and spent a night in jail but was never treated improperly by SDPD.

Im saying its a high enough percentage to hinder the institutions ability to function properly.

Why do the police fight civilian oversight? Why do cops fight body cameras? Why are cops not required to report police involved shootings to the FBI for the UCR?

Plinyyounger

Ready to race!
So you are saying that every single good cop is aware of ones that use excessive force?

Most cops work alone, and only see each other in bad situations. The media makes the occurrences of bad cops using excessive force seem like the norm when it is anything but. If it was, we would all have a personal story about how we were hassled and abused by an officer.

Shit, I have been arrested and spent a night in jail but was never treated improperly by SDPD.

Okay, I'm back again.

The majority of cops are good, majority of blacks, whites, Hispanics, Asians, etc are good. It's the small percentage who don't follow the rules or want something for nothing that screw things up. If you are in one of the later categories, don't comment, you are the problem.

Medic, thanks for the logic!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Im saying its a high enough percentage to hinder the institutions ability to function properly.

Why do the police fight civilian oversight? Why do cops fight body cameras? Why are cops not required to report police involved shootings to the FBI for the UCR?

You would have to ask them. LOL.

Plinyyounger

Ready to race!

If you only knew how many frivolous claims and lawsuits are filed by scumbags. It's ridiculous.

Fight for the good guys, not the ones trying to steal your ups Xmas package from your front door.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
If you only knew how many frivolous claims and lawsuits are filed by scumbags. It's ridiculous.

Fight for the good guys, not the ones trying to steal your ups Xmas package from your front door.

If we only knew how many legit claims were dismissed.

I dont expect anything from scumbags, I expect cops to uphold the law.

Plinyyounger

Ready to race!
If we only knew how many legit claims were dismissed.

I dont expect anything from scumbags, I expect cops to uphold the law.

Okay, I doubt you have any knowledge of what happens inside a department other than what you believe, or assume. Zero.

Please provide some statistics, actual, statistics which support which departments are corrupt and the good officers fail to take action. Current statistics.

There are bad cops, there are a ton of scumbags.

I follow the rules I have no worries. I don't dress like a gangbanger, don't act like one, am polite when questioned and respect all people. It's all good.

Last edited:

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Okay, I doubt you have any knowledge of what happens inside a department other than what you believe, or assume. Zero.

Please provide some statistics, actual, statistics which support which departments are corrupt. Current statistics.

There are bad cops, there are a ton of scumbags.

I follow the rules I have no worries. I don't dress like a gangbanger, don't act like one, am polite when questioned and respect all people. It's all good.

Statistics arent available. Wonder why?

Im sorry, if i want to dress like a man, women, gangbanger or the fucking Pope, last time i checked this was America and I shouldnt be hassled by a cop who dropped out of college and fell back into his career. The attitude that "if you arent doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about" is lazy

Plinyyounger

Ready to race!
Statistics arent available. Wonder why?

Im sorry, if i want to dress like a man, women, gangbanger or the fucking Pope, last time i checked this was America and I shouldnt be hassled by a cop who dropped out of college and fell back into his career. The attitude that "if you arent doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about" is lazy

Pathetic, lol.

Hang in there, the rest of us will support you if you are down on your luck, or just refuse to follow the rules. We got ya! Opinions are like aholes, everybody has one.

Kyg, Since all cops suck according to what you are posting, you will probably like this...http://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-c...two-nypd-officers-murdered-cold-blood-n272436

More real info for you let me know if you can't read it Ky...http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...-u5ajr4-dBwYZdjAQ&sig2=wExwt8NfwHu-Jy7CL1k9_A

More useful facts, if you get confused ky, pm me, I'll walk you through it.
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000.html.

Also, there are statistics available addressing Leo reported misconduct, you my man are the lazy one who doesn't do his research. Let me know and I'll do that for you too, along with reading the ferguson report. If you need it, and I think you may, I'll send you a audio cd so you don't have to read my words.
Take care

Last edited:

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Pathetic, lol.

Hang in there, the rest of us will support you if you are down on your luck, or just refuse to follow the rules. We got ya! Opinions are like aholes, everybody has one.

Since all cops suck according to what you are posting, you will probably like this...http://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-c...two-nypd-officers-murdered-cold-blood-n272436

Take care

Clearly youre getting angry. Maybe you should take a break.

You being unable to see the difference between me wanting more out of our policing institution and assuming I want to see dead cops is probably the same reason you dont understand this argument in the first place.

Plinyyounger

Ready to race!
Clearly youre getting angry. Maybe you should take a break.

You being unable to see the difference between me wanting more out of our policing institution and assuming I want to see dead cops is probably the same reason you dont understand this argument in the first place.

No ky, no angry, I'm disgusted. I just posted about the deaths of two cops who put their lives on the line for us and all you can do is be a smart ass and condescending, your an idiot, and that my man is the fact we can all agree on.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
No ky, no angry, I'm disgusted. I just posted about the deaths of two cops who put their lives on the line for us and all you can do is be a smart ass and condescending, your an idiot, and that my man is the fact we can all agree on.

You just implied I wanted dead cops. Yes, im going to be condescending to you for thinking thats what im saying.

Cops arent heros, younger. Some do heroic things but if you think that makes all cops, even fat ticket writing assholes heros, you need a reality check.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Youre all heros.

WAP

Go Kart Champion

:eek: In for deets.