GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

dilemma with 2013 Golf R I found on autotrader

ferrariF601

Ready to race!
so i've found this R on autotrader like 4 weeks ago, emailed the person numerous times and NOTHING....i just can't seem to get an answer back

i really like to buy this R as it's it's totally stock and with low mileage....even though it's in Ottawa....a bit of a drive, but not too bad

i can't contact him via phone, as the add does not have a phone #...none that i've seen on the add anyways....

anybody else have any idea as how to get in touch with this seller??

here's the add on autotrader:

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Volkswag...0362_/?ursrc=hlp&showcpo=ShowCPO&orup=4_15_16

nik

Go Kart Champion
Just be weary of the ads on there if the deal is good. Came across a fake for an s2k recently. Story was whack and I google reverse image searched the photos which came back to a car in the US. Btw there is a low km one in Alberta too I think. Check kijiji.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joveen

Ready to race!
There's one on Facebook with 5,000 miles going for the same price don't waste your time.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

ferrariF601

Ready to race!
Just be weary of the ads on there if the deal is good. Came across a fake for an s2k recently. Story was whack and I google reverse image searched the photos which came back to a car in the US. Btw there is a low km one in Alberta too I think. Check kijiji.

yeah, but alberta is kind of far
i'd prefer one that is somwhat closer to where i live......driving across canada is not a good thing....lol

oh and did i mention i;m after a RISING BLUE color only

ferrariF601

Ready to race!
There's one on Facebook with 5,000 miles going for the same price don't waste your time.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

yeah, but US dollars not helping mate

CDN dollars is much cheaper....lol

nik

Go Kart Champion
yeah, but alberta is kind of far

i'd prefer one that is somwhat closer to where i live......driving across canada is not a good thing....lol

oh and did i mention i;m after a RISING BLUE color only

That’s fair. AB is a trek. The one there was RB as well.

Jaber

Modero
It's also possible the vehicle has sold or the seller changed their mind, but is too lazy or forgot to take down the ad. It happens. Says the ad was posted 6 weeks ago.