GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS : OEM roof rack and Snowboard Ski Mounts

ph0shizle

Passed Driver's Ed
I have an OEM Votex base Roof rack and a Snowboard/SKi attatchment mount that holds up to 4 snowboards or 6 pairs of skiis. Both of which were only used for about 3-4 months. Other than the box, everything is included(e.g manuals, special screwdriver tool, 2 sets of keys for the lock on the snowboard mounts, and all the necessary hardware to install everything). It was installed on my 2011 2Dr GTi but from my understanding it can fit mk5 or mk6. Located in San diego, 400$ picked up for both.
I will take pictures and upload them within a couple of days.

****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD***SOLD***

Last edited:

ph0shizle

Passed Driver's Ed
BUMP with pictures.

racks are a little dirty in the picture, but there is no defects or scratches or anything.

GTA_MK6

Ready to race!
I have an OEM Votex base Roof rack and a Snowboard/SKi attatchment mount that holds up to 4 snowboards or 6 pairs of skiis. Both of which were only used for about 3-4 months. Other than the box, everything is included(e.g manuals, special screwdriver tool, 2 sets of keys for the lock on the snowboard mounts, and all the necessary hardware to install everything). It was installed on my 2011 2Dr GTi but from my understanding it can fit mk5 or mk6. Located in San diego, 400$ picked up for both.

I will take pictures and upload them within a couple of days.

PM sent.. willing to ship to Toronto?

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Im also looking for just the rack. I'm in Florida. Maybe second dibs. PM sent.

zsm722

Ready to race!
Saving up for a tune? :p
Also legit seller btw. Great guy.

-Z

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Have you considered shipping yet?

GTA_MK6

Ready to race!
If you ship to Canada I'll buy! 100% PM me if you change your mind.