GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Modshack's car for sale!....'11 4dr DSG in Candy white...>

Modshack1

Go Kart Champion
Hey mod i know you already mention something about the part out< but whats your plan in case you decide to sell it stock?

Plan is to sell it for $23K or so with:

Wheels
APR sway bars
DG springs

And a few other odds and ends

Demod date is coming up!...Somebody buy this and spare me the misery. This car is set up so well I really hate to take it apart...:(

Last edited:

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion

Wheels
APR sway bars
DG springs

Demod date is coming up!...Somebody buy this and spare me the misery. This car is set up so well I really hate to take it apart...:(

+1 bump!!!!

someone could easily take this stage I (or II) and have a PHENOMENAL turnkey vehicle!!!

Modshack1

Go Kart Champion
+1 bump!!!!

someone could easily take this stage I (or II) and have a PHENOMENAL turnkey vehicle!!!

Thanks! That's my thought too, but I'm preaching to the choir here. If I want to expand my pool of potential buyers it has to be de-modded to stock..

manny2206

Ready to race!

Wheels
APR sway bars
DG springs

such a nice car fuck.... :'/

Modshack1

Go Kart Champion
New engine bay shot today...

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
76-7700 miles, plenty of warranty, and based on what most on this forum mod, it's already done and not just installed, but tweaked as necessary.

over 6K of parts, and how much labor to install? anyway you can never get all your money back on mods. based on the package, a very fair price. after building it, it is hard to take it apart, hopefully someone who does not have one, wants one, sees this.

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
I think any new members/potential buyers posting in the general "hi, might buy a GTI" section need to be directed over here!!! :thumbsup:

Modshack1

Go Kart Champion
If you part the relocated dv I want it

Got you on the list!
I can offer this with either relocated stock DV setup with wiring extension

Or Vacuum set-up with 710 DV, 034 Tap and Stock DV simulator plug..

FWIW, I like the Vac set-up.

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
free bump!

what did you like/dislike about the FORGE blow off adapter? (saw that in your "parts" pics)....

do hope you sell it....... but also wanting that XB pretty bad too, LOL :thumbsup:

Modshack1

Go Kart Champion
free bump!

what did you like/dislike about the FORGE blow off adapter? (saw that in your "parts" pics)....

do hope you sell it....... but also wanting that XB pretty bad too, LOL :thumbsup:

Never got around to installing it...Went the relo direction...It's now sold

Got you #1 on the list for the XB...Even bought a fresh set of Nutserts to go with the tool (to be included) for a turn-key install...;)

Ward68

Interested in the your intake and dp when the time is right for you. I am in Wake Forest would like to do the install at your place if possible.

Eric

manny2206

Ready to race!
Never got around to installing it...Went the relo direction...It's now sold

Got you #1 on the list for the XB...Even bought a fresh set of Nutserts to go with the tool (to be included) for a turn-key install...;)

Sign me up for that UB brace man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

bmw2vw

Ready to race!
I'd interested in DG springs, and exhaust setup if the price is right. I am in Asheville, and could possibly come down to get them installed as well.