GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unitronic K04 GTI @ shift sector VS lots of cars!!

ehancock

Ready to race!
Doesn't it get floaty and super un-aerodynamic at that point?

Sspcivic31

Drag Race Newbie
Damm.... All do better then that for sure I did 140 mph in the 1/2 mile
Yeah that would be pretty cool. I've wanted to go run it too since its only a couple hours away from where i live. always books up super quick though.

I talked with the local guys that built the MK3 that went 208mph there a few years ago, and they were telling me that the would see the dragstrip 1/4 mile mph at about the 1/2 mile mark. mainly for them it was traction issues. no drag radials/slicks for the mile. too many tire failures and car wrecks. let me know if you get entered and i'd be down to come watch for sure.

BTW those were all cool vid's you put up. :thumbsup: That freakin LS powered rx7 was a beast. have you run standing 1/4 mile with the k04 kit on your car yet?

trd420

Go Kart Champion
Yeah that would be pretty cool. I've wanted to go run it too since its only a couple hours away from where i live. always books up super quick though.

I talked with the local guys that built the MK3 that went 208mph there a few years ago, and they were telling me that the would see the dragstrip 1/4 mile mph at about the 1/2 mile mark. mainly for them it was traction issues. no drag radials/slicks for the mile. too many tire failures and car wrecks. let me know if you get entered and i'd be down to come watch for sure.

BTW those were all cool vid's you put up. :thumbsup: That freakin LS powered rx7 was a beast. have you run standing 1/4 mile with the k04 kit on your car yet?

NEXT EVENT: Is October 25-27, 2013
Registration for the next event will open in August 2013. And I will sign then :thumbsup:

PS: I I'm moving to Houston TX in late July this year for school / Work. (hennessy tuner school / Toyota) I start September 16 2013 :thumbup:

Sspcivic31

Drag Race Newbie
NEXT EVENT: Is October 25-27, 2013
Registration for the next event will open in August 2013. And I will sign then :thumbsup:

PS: I I'm moving to Houston TX in late July this year for school / Work. (hennessy tuner school / Toyota) I start September 16 2013 :thumbup:

Good deal. at least it should be cool again here by then. Your moving to texas in july. man i hope your a/c works. you havent had swamp ass till youve had Houston swamp ass. if no one told you it seems to rain everyday at about 2pm for 20-30 minutes.
Should be a really big car scene down there still. close to a drag strip out in Baytown and couple good autocross venues.i think there is also a motorsport ranch or similar close by.
if the no driving bunch of wankers dont run you off the road you will probably like it.

trd420

Go Kart Champion
Yea I been to Houston just not in summer so I know it will take some time getting used to it. Yea huge car seen in H-Town defiantly looking forward to that. Tuner school is at a race track (Lonestar motorsports park) soo all be at a track 5 days a week :D

Ps: here is are gear speeds everyone ;)

rquinn19

Ready to race!
Clutch doesn't sound like a "drop in" to most. K&N panel filter maybe. Clutch though?

I get it though...just didn't know either