GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FINALLY! Mk6 ko4 vs stage 1 apr mk7

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
like i said, hitler should see this video so there's no need to go stage 3+ haha

wireless

Ready to race!
Does make me feel better that my car still has the speed edge, even if its just for a little while longer.........I'm very impressed with what they are doing with the MK7 from the numbers standpoint, but I'll be keeping the MK6 for a little while longer for sure. Still loving it every day!

this,

I'm going to drive my mk6 into the ground!! :)

Vroomer

Banned
Does make me feel better that my car still has the speed edge, even if its just for a little while longer.........I'm very impressed with what they are doing with the MK7 from the numbers standpoint, but I'll be keeping the MK6 for a little while longer for sure. Still loving it every day!

I don't get people like you, there are already lots of cars faster then MK6 K04 (and almost everything is faster then stock MK6 GTI). So why does it matter if MK7 is faster as well? Its just another new car, you guys boggle the mind. If you envy every car quicker then MK6 GTI then holy shit, good luck with that.

mustache rash

Go Kart Champion
I don't get people like you, there are already lots of cars faster then MK6 K04 (and almost everything is faster then stock MK6 GTI). So why does it matter if MK7 is faster as well? Its just another new car, you guys boggle the mind. If you envy every car quicker then MK6 GTI then holy shit, good luck with that.

Agree 100%

wireless

Ready to race!
Not gonna lie, I'd be pretty sad if my k04 was beaten by a tune only mk7 ;)

but not like I'd be angry.... I'd probably buy a bigger turbo lol

Mike A.

Ready to race!
Where is the guy with the stg1 mk7 that "destroyed" a 2015 Mustang GT on the highway? :bellyroll:

Gti207

Ready to race!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK8-JWAnyBU

Seems as though the mustang driver wasn't great at shifting but impressive nonetheless. 5.0s are fast but not invincible, from my experience they really outshine our cars past 100. Under 100 i've kept up pretty well with one while stage 2 running 100 octane.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Where is the guy with the stg1 mk7 that "destroyed" a 2015 Mustang GT on the highway? :bellyroll:

A Stage 1 Mk7 R would do the trick. ;)

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
A Stage 1 Mk7 R would do the trick. ;)
Based on some informal testing I did on a Mexican highway, a MK7 GTI with APR Stage 2 is just about even with a MK7 R with APR Stage 1, with a slight edge to the R at higher speeds. Both cars were DSG, no passengers.

Gti207

Ready to race!
Based on some informal testing I did on a Mexican highway, a MK7 GTI with APR Stage 2 is just about even with a MK7 R with APR Stage 1, with a slight edge to the R at higher speeds. Both cars were DSG, no passengers.

gotta love those mexican highways ;)