GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tint - Washington

huhtaiswang

I got my job done at Accutint in Bellevue as well. I had a tiny little crease in the rear that bothered me by the dot matrix. They redid it without hesitation.

timmsumm

Agreed about Accutint - had my clear bra and tint done with them up here in Shoreline. Great service. I even got the Llumar Air Blue 80% on the windshield. I've got DBM so it helps keep the interior a bit cooler.

Based on what you guys are saying I wish I'd gone with Campbell Nelson. I'm really disappointed with Carter VW. They did have the GTI I wanted though and the sales experience was pretty good - but the service experience has been less than stellar. They make you feel like you are inconveniencing them every time you talk to them, have yet to actually fix anything I've brought my GTI in to them for (rear washer drip and a multitude of scratches/scuffs in the paint from shipping), and have lied to me straight to my face more than once now (refusing to give me the correct unlock code for my stock stereo which I replaced and insisting it will not work unless it is brought to them to install). I'm just sick of them looking down there nose at me like it's not possible that they have a customer who actually KNOWS something about their car. In fact, the only thing they managed to do was severely scratch the rear window tint when supposedly fixing the rear window washer drip - and, of course, I found that on just walking around the car when picking it up and had to bring it to the attention of the service advisor. I don't mind somebody making a mistake, but come the f*ck on! Own up to it! Especially when it is blatantly obvious. Sorry, rant over.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Midnight Window tint on Aurora has done 4 of my cars. Those guys are great. They also tinted the reflectors on my GTI (front and rear, looks great).

I purchased from University VW/Audi. This is my 16th car and best buying experience by far. Their service department ROCKS! Embarrassingly, I had lug bolt fail and cross threaded the hub. 3 places said I needed a new hub and since it was a 2010, to go to the dealer. So I went, got a free loaner car, enjoyed coffee and pastries while chatting with the awesome staff, went to work then got a call saying they retapped the hub and charged me for 30 minutes of labor.

Went in today for the rear washer drip, enjoyed my pastry, coffee and loaner car. Went back in to pick up my freshly washed car and good conversation with the staff then was on my way. University VW/Audi FTW!

MonthOLDpickle

Ready to race!
Still un-decided on what to do about tint. I want quality tint material but don't know where to go for a good price.

I got my GTI at the campbell nelson up North in Etown..pretty happy so far. Maybe I should call up and ask about the tint.

How much was Accutint and what material?

mocha_mel

just FYI, Artistic Dimensions quoted $185 for a 30% all around for my car. i was told this is a pretty decent price since it usually cost ~$200... hope this info helps

MonthOLDpickle

Ready to race!
Accutint wants 300+........

If I was gonna spend that much I would get those LED lights.