GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread

kern417

Go Kart Champion
That's just a water drain with a one way valve on the end...
No relation at all to the top hose on CBFA's which just goes to the Secondary Air Injection pump that runs for a few minutes on a cold start..

oop, gotcha. if it doesn't have a filter will it throw a code? if you remove the pump will it matter?

Ayeshasgolf

new to this shit!!! HELP

:iono: heyyy ive got a mk6 gt tdi (love it :D lol)...my question is nothing to do with engine but rather with the stupid bluetooth...when i search on my phone for connections it finds VW BT 2503
does this mean my car actually has bluetooth because when i try and connect it comes up with a message saying that the bluetooth needs to be switched on!!!! How do i do this!!!! Sorry for my stupid question just its really bugging me :mad0259:
please SOMEONE reply even if it doesnt answer my question, just so that i no im using this forum correctly
peace out golfers :cool:

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
If I wanted to buy wheel spacers to bring my factory Detroits out flush to the lip of the fender, without rubbing or issues. What size should I get? Thanks!

ThatGTI

Go Kart Champion
:iono: heyyy ive got a mk6 gt tdi (love it :D lol)...my question is nothing to do with engine but rather with the stupid bluetooth...when i search on my phone for connections it finds VW BT 2503
does this mean my car actually has bluetooth because when i try and connect it comes up with a message saying that the bluetooth needs to be switched on!!!! How do i do this!!!! Sorry for my stupid question just its really bugging me :mad0259:
please SOMEONE reply even if it doesnt answer my question, just so that i no im using this forum correctly
peace out golfers :cool:

Could it maybe be a problem with your phone?

v-dug

Go Kart Champion
Not to be daft, but have you an owner's manual? It will direct you in how to configure your Bluetooth connection should you have one!

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Does my car need to be bagged/slammed to sticker bomb it with illest and dope stickers? Or is stock ride height okay?

mugsy

Passed Driver's Ed
I agree. Wanted to just see if anyone has done it.

-Moe

I've done it. My mpg was pretty much the same as far as I could tell. It wasn't any worse, maybe it was slightly better I don't remember if so by how much. It was very slight if at all.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Can someone who has a Driver's Edition GTI, if you can, please post a pic of the "certificate of authenticity" that comes in the driver's kit? Just really curious to see what's on it. Thanks!

Last edited:

Ayeshasgolf

Could it maybe be a problem with your phone?

Hey thanks for reply. Noo defo not my phone as it connects to other devices with ease. I've checked under passenger seat to see if there's a bluetooth system (as I've read this is where it's stored) but nothing!! Really annoying because I don't understand why my phone finds VW BT 2503 but doesn't connect.
?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk