GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY / NJ / CT / PA (and DE/MD) Spotted Thread! (#2)

TKE Mario

Ready to race!
there was a bunch of mk6 jettas on the turnpike today, i was in a black gti with LED tails

DELETE

Autocross Champion

Merck in Rahway NJ

blingdub

Go Kart Newbie
spotted on the garden state parkway today.

4 door black GTI, roof rack, window deflectors, tint, yellow fogs, badgeless grill, star decal in the rear windshield.

come on, which one of us is you!?

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Saw a Black mk7 R on Fellowship Road in Mount Laurel, then noticed when I was 45 minutes up the turnpike north you were right beside me in the cars lane while i was in the trucks lane. You had a burlington VW license frame. i was in a 2011 white CC. Cheers mate!

UNFOGIVABLE

Go Kart Champion
White mk6 gti with LED tails and Eurojet cat back I believe on the saw mill around 5:30pm on Friday. I was in the blue mk5 rabbit.

Dj dunns

Passed Driver's Ed
See this guy all the time. This was about 7:30 tonight on Oxford Valley road in Bucks County. I was in the SB Gti

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
UG on Jericho turnpike by 110 earlier this afternoon and a CSG with yellow fogs parked in the Walt Whitman mall

fbgmoney

Ready to race!
White gti on Rabro Drive in Hauppauge. I think it was parked in the betatronix parking lot. German flag badge on grill.

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note 5 via Tapatalk.

You found my hideout. I see a UG that turns left onto Rabro heading towards 111 a few times a week around 8am. Is this you?