GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

boycott watercooledind

Status
Not open for further replies.

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
owner of shitty wheels company sends racist ig dm's to his employee...thought he was banging his gf...tells him to go "pick cotton" when "hes done with him"...its on rawstory with the offending image if u want to see it...not gonna post it here

Thanks for filling me in.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
sniff sniff...douche alert.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Right? Because fuck the innocent employee's who had nothing to do with it. The dude is a douche, no doubt, but I feel awful for the employee's who had no part of this and now have their livelyhoods at stake.

Including the employee that was the original target of the Instagram DM?

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Including the employee that was the original target of the Instagram DM?

Especially him. Why should he potential lose his job because of the scandal of his boss being a prick to him..

(We he lose from the scandal because people wont buy wheels and then when people dont buy your product you fire people to save money and then if it still continues you close down).

So yess the owner is a D-bag and yes he deserves to be punished.. but do all his employees deserve to lose money or their jobs?

red_stapler

Ready to race!
So yess the owner is a D-bag and yes he deserves to be punished.. but do all his employees deserve to lose money or their jobs?

I'm not sure how one could punish this guy and not hurt his employees in the process.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
why does everything in life have to be involved with politics to some degree? I come to goflmk6 for the information and the friendly community. if you want to seek out drama then go find it and talk about it with people where its relevant. i don't come to mk6.com to see this shit. keep it on reddit or ig/fb.

^ nailed it.

Thanks for playing. There's plenty of discussions/flame posts on facebook about this. Go there if you'd like to continue the flame war.

Status
Not open for further replies.