GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaber

Modero
^

lol no way

^ they do have a lot of cheese. So the other weekend when the gf and I went to milwaukee for the weekend we stopped at mars cheese castle on the way home. Gotta say I was damn disappointed when I walked in. It's mostly a beer and wine store, with a small corner carved out for cheese. Wtf?

They were in one episode of Chicago's Best and their burger looked interesting. Maybe it's not worth a pitstop there if we're ever in the area.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
^

lol no way

^ they do have a lot of cheese. So the other weekend when the gf and I went to milwaukee for the weekend we stopped at mars cheese castle on the way home. Gotta say I was damn disappointed when I walked in. It's mostly a beer and wine store, with a small corner carved out for cheese. Wtf?
Food at mars is pretty solid!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Speaking of dash cams... this guy gets an A+ for determination....

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
they do have a lot of cheese. So the other weekend when the gf and I went to milwaukee for the weekend we stopped at mars cheese castle on the way home. Gotta say I was damn disappointed when I walked in. It's mostly a beer and wine store, with a small corner carved out for cheese. Wtf?

Should have hit the Brat Stop :drool:

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Regarding dashcam video:

This is why more people should go to at least 1 car control clinic, learn how to handle/utilize your car. Understand braking techniques etc...

i have 3 neighbors who cant get up their driveways in 2 inches of snow cause they stop on the slight incline while waiting for garage to open then mash the throttle. cant make this stuff up. wish we had more advanced driver ed schools... real world driving should be taught. "yes expressway speeds are posted at 60 mph...but expect cars to do 80+ and gtfo out the way for faster traffic"

could rant all night but ill leave it at that before i get all worked up. /rant

(on the inside im my avatar)

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Dryer low heat. Wash in hot though.

Status
Not open for further replies.