GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AUDI A4 TFSI FUEL INJECTOR

adema69

Ready to race!
I tried searching for the answer on this and could not come up with a clear one. Does anybody have any insight on whether this part# 06h906036n will work on the mk6 gti? Its a fuel injector from 2013 and up audi a4 which is e85 compatable. I am looking for something that is plug and play no splicing connectors or cutting parts.
thanks

CHerna

Ready to race!
If I remember correctly, you'll need the entire flex fuel intake manifold that comes with the 5th injector.

adema69

Ready to race!
If I remember correctly, you'll need the entire flex fuel intake manifold that comes with the 5th injector.

I know the manifold can be made to fit but i dont want to have to fab up new brackets for it to work and fuel lines. I wanted to see if the injectors are plug an d play allowing me to run little bit more ethanol not full e85.

Realistically Im saving to get the hep manifold and add 4 additional injectors to run full e85 but currently funds arent there yet

GroceryGTIer

Drag Racing Champion
I know the manifold can be made to fit but i dont want to have to fab up new brackets for it to work and fuel lines. I wanted to see if the injectors are plug an d play allowing me to run little bit more ethanol not full e85.

Realistically Im saving to get the hep manifold and add 4 additional injectors to run full e85 but currently funds arent there yet

Get the IE manifold.

adema69

Ready to race!
How are you pumping all that e85?

TTRS LPFP AND WALBRO 450 in the tank to help deliver e85. If I manage to ever save up enough to buy the hep manifold then I would get the torqbyte or aem ems to control the 4 additional fuel injectors.

mars2

Ready to race!
I should receive today a set of bosch injector's 0 261 500 164 ( 06H906036N).
My car have from OEM 06H906036G or P( upgrade).

I will install those Audi B8.5 FF injector's and fire up with 1/4 tank of E50 then run it with NO remap and log LTFT.
I will then add or remove Percentage of ethanol by filling with more E85 or 93 until I get LTFT at 0% ( if possible)
Then we will know how much more they flow by deducting it from How much % of ethanol to have 0% LTFT.

Some interesting reading:

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...ouS4-quot-Allroad-Prescision-Turbo-5558-build

https://www.nostrumshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/DI-Injector-flow-rates-v-pressure.png

AUDI B8.5 FF are flowing:
https://www.bosch-motorsport-shop.com.au/718cc-min-hdev5.2-direct-injecto

1050cc/mn or 718g/mn or 66lb/hr @ 100 bar

-1050cc/mn at 100bar wich could translate to 1285 Cc/mn@150 bar
Increasing the fuel pressure will increase the injector flow rate as follows: Square Root (New Pressure/Old Pressure).

100 bar is the comparable pressure for GDI injector's.

PS: 5th injector on B8.5 is only their for Very Very cold start . It's not involved into the fueling as soon as engine as temperature is above -10°C ( very cold) see page 23 of this document.
http://vwgtraining.co.uk/recursos/v...fsi_flexible_fuel_engine/pedagogic_SSP439.pdf

Cold start valve N17 is what we call 5th injector se page 21

Last edited:

mars2

Ready to race!
I just receive my set of 0 261 500 164.
Brand new from shop 67€
But for the new next 2 week i have to go to work in Thailand. Will install when I'm back.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Anyone know if you can use this manifold without the extra injectors? I plan on going E85 big turbo eventually which I would assume will need at least 2 extra injectors, if not all 4. Before I do that though i'm just gonna run regular fuel but would still like to use the manifold for the water-meth ports

adema69

Ready to race!
Anyone know if you can use this manifold without the extra injectors? I plan on going E85 big turbo eventually which I would assume will need at least 2 extra injectors, if not all 4. Before I do that though i'm just gonna run regular fuel but would still like to use the manifold for the water-meth ports

You can use the manifold but its a pita to do custom fuel rail brackets not worth the headache imo

smanierre

Autocross Champion
You can use the manifold but its a pita to do custom fuel rail brackets not worth the headache imo
What would I need the custom fuel rail brackets for?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk