GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Thanks man pretty excited. Can't wait to take the mk2 put of storage been collecting a bunch of little parts

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
So in my quest on keeping an eye out for a clean 4Runner in Manual, I decided to look on ebay. This one popped up, but I can't tell much on the underside. Does it look like they are intentionally not taking pictures of the underside? I emailed the seller and got the typical response "it's in appropriate shape for years and miles, no additional pictures avail"

Axle looks rusty, but I have seen some where the axle are rust but frame in good shape.

https://vmp.ebay.com/ebay/viewAllPhotos.aspx?smid=10049493

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
So in my quest on keeping an eye out for a clean 4Runner in Manual, I decided to look on ebay. This one popped up, but I can't tell much on the underside. Does it look like they are intentionally not taking pictures of the underside? I emailed the seller and got the typical response "it's in appropriate shape for years and miles, no additional pictures avail"

Axle looks rusty, but I have seen some where the axle are rust but frame in good shape.

https://vmp.ebay.com/ebay/viewAllPhotos.aspx?smid=10049493

It doesnt look to be too bad given the limited and poor pictures that were provided.. Anyway you could venture out and see it yourself? Its not always a good idea to buy a car without seeing it yourself.. My dad did that with a Chevy Blazer and didnt find out till later that the guy he bought it off of had use like 20 lbs of bondo on the right rear quarter panel.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Thanks man pretty excited. Can't wait to take the mk2 put of storage been collecting a bunch of little parts

What else you get??

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
What else you get??
Mostly just maintenance or missing/broken pieces. The next fun thing I am going to buy is a rear hatch brake and some shift linkage upgrades.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Need some advice. I am looking at relocating the office for less taxes and larger building. I can either move to southern Lake County (Lincolnshire, Mundeline, etc) or Dupage county/western Cook like Elk Grove Village, Lombard

Western Cook/Dupage would be more central for getting to job sites/downtown. Lake would be closer to my house. Seems you get a little more for your money in EGV than some of the southern Lake County locations.

We have 1500 sq ft warehouse now and 1000 sq ft office. Looking to bump that to about 5K warehouse and 1500-2000 office. If in Lake County it would be closer to my house allowing me to keep vehicles there and work on vehicles easier (thinking lift) than using my home garage which is packed.

The difference in time isn't huge, we are talking 5-8 minutes to lake county locations and 15-18 minutes to EGV and 30 to Lombard.

Not sure which route to go.

Jaber

Modero
Need some advice. I am looking at relocating the office for less taxes and larger building. I can either move to southern Lake County (Lincolnshire, Mundeline, etc) or Dupage county/western Cook like Elk Grove Village, Lombard

Western Cook/Dupage would be more central for getting to job sites/downtown. Lake would be closer to my house. Seems you get a little more for your money in EGV than some of the southern Lake County locations.

We have 1500 sq ft warehouse now and 1000 sq ft office. Looking to bump that to about 5K warehouse and 1500-2000 office. If in Lake County it would be closer to my house allowing me to keep vehicles there and work on vehicles easier (thinking lift) than using my home garage which is packed.

The difference in time isn't huge, we are talking 5-8 minutes to lake county locations and 15-18 minutes to EGV and 30 to Lombard.

Not sure which route to go.

I would rather go with an office that puts you in the middle of job sites. Elk Grove is close to 90, 294 and 53/290. So you can go in any direction.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Grand Prix Driver on amazon video . 10/10 cool behind the scenes look at Honda/Mclarens 2017 F1 season

Anyone else got any similar automotive entertainment they can recommend please do

Status
Not open for further replies.