GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rotorlab.com reputability?

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
I've done brakes before so im not too concerned about the install. Thanks for the info on the lines and fluid. I'm guessing the lines are plug and play?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Yes, plug and play. Like they were made for the setup.

QuitersLOSE14

Ready to race!
Main thing to clear up is rotor metal composition. If they're the same, how can they perform that different, you know? If they're different, then it's worth knowing why.

I'm fully satisfied with the EBC Slotted Ultimax rotors I added to my rear brakes (front not done yet and basically at 100k [emoji102]). I knew that EBC used decent steel, and corrosion protection coating as well.

All of these rotors will be different than the factory alloy, obviously, because they're also trying to improve performance in general. Honestly, I don't really see, other than finances, why there's other options. Brembo is for sure the way to if you want to get into a truly upgraded brakes, ya, and most of the companies that come after them are tying to piggyback off their success, at reduced cost, which DOES mean (usually) some aspect of reduced quality, whether material, manufacturing, coating, etc. I've honestly never liked the look of StopTech products, but I hear they're decent. There's a few other hardcore racing companies that I've seen at PRI, but those are carbon ceramic and not too ideal for the skreets ya know! Vet the company, ask for the right info and then go from there. Pads, lines and fluid are the next most important items, in that order. That's my 2-cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk