GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

unofficial 2.5L Golf MkVI Picture Thread

Merelington

Ready to race!

I checked out your build thread and must say your 2.5 has come a long way dude, nicely done. Looking much cleaner with the highline/tdi grille, lower valence, and fogs too.

Are the beetle cover's rubber grommets in the same location as the regular golf engine cover?

Any reason you chose pflo over the apr carbonio intake?

Eneubauer

Go Kart Champion
Thanks brother I appreciate it!

The Beatle covers rubber grommets in the front line up perfect but the back ones do not so you only have two holding it on but it holds plenty fine. I did read somewhere though there was a way to move the studs to the right locations for the back to work as well.

Main reason I went with the pflo was kind of a mix of looks I like how you can actually see the filter and also not a major issue but I was worried about having the filter so low in the wheel well I didn't want to worry about hydrolocking at all

stealthy1

Ready to race!
Vancity: I keep thinking I should debadge, but I'm just lazy lol. I did think about plasti-dipping them black instead. Still need tint's to do. Just splurged on Ed's headlights.

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
I checked out your build thread and must say your 2.5 has come a long way dude, nicely done. Looking much cleaner with the highline/tdi grille, lower valence, and fogs too.

Are the beetle cover's rubber grommets in the same location as the regular golf engine cover?

Any reason you chose pflo over the apr carbonio intake?

P flo makes my car sound boosted :p:laugh:

aaconn

Passed Driver's Ed
my turn

Attachments

• 2010_Golf-1.jpg
    2010_Golf-1.jpg
    377.1 KB · Views: 191
  • 2010_Golf-4.jpg
    2010_Golf-4.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 209
  • 2010_Golf-7.jpg